+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I noticed that she usually has great necklaces during those individual moments....Some are really large and I couldn't wear but she can pull it off, even though she's small too. She has a "large" personality, even when she's quiet. I'm liking her a lot more than I did with the first season.
    I always notice her necklaces as well. I'd like to get my hands on some of those.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Okay, let me first say I am not trying to offend anyone. However, I got a little offended myself when the ladies on last night's episode made two separate snide comments about Kim....the first when Marlo and NeNe were talking and said Kim wasn't coming to South Africa because of her new baby, but NeNe betted Kim would have come for sure if they were going to Italy or somewhere else in Europe. Really NeNe?? What are you implying?
    And then, in the previews for next week's episode Kandi and Sheree were talking and the comment was made about they couldn't see Kim visiting an orphanage and holding a black baby. Why not?? Why make statements like that when they all gave Kim hell at last year's reunion for the way she is supposedly treating her employee, Sweetie. If it isn't all right for Kim to say things that are allegedly racist, which she didn't, then why is it okay for the other ladies to make racist comments about what they think Kim would or wouldn't do? Talk about Haterville! And I don't even particularly care for Kim and her lifestyle....just commenting on the double standard.

Okay, climbing down off the old soapbox now. I just get steamed when I see blatant hypocrisy like that. Y'all have a great day!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG View Post
    Okay, let me first say I am not trying to offend anyone. However, I got a little offended myself when the ladies on last night's episode made two separate snide comments about Kim....the first when Marlo and NeNe were talking and said Kim wasn't coming to South Africa because of her new baby, but NeNe betted Kim would have come for sure if they were going to Italy or somewhere else in Europe. Really NeNe?? What are you implying?
    And then, in the previews for next week's episode Kandi and Sheree were talking and the comment was made about they couldn't see Kim visiting an orphanage and holding a black baby. Why not?? Why make statements like that when they all gave Kim hell at last year's reunion for the way she is supposedly treating her employee, Sweetie. If it isn't all right for Kim to say things that are allegedly racist, which she didn't, then why is it okay for the other ladies to make racist comments about what they think Kim would or wouldn't do? Talk about Haterville! And I don't even particularly care for Kim and her lifestyle....just commenting on the double standard.

Okay, climbing down off the old soapbox now. I just get steamed when I see blatant hypocrisy like that. Y'all have a great day!
    Absolutely agree. This is hypocrisy at it's finest and it's not right.

That Africa trip could be excellent. I hope Nene does start negative stuff. That wouldbe bad.
    You can do it!

Nene has become absolutely insufferable. What an ego! She prances about like an overstuffed peacock. I can not stand to watch her.

Just who is this Marlo and what is her criminal past?
    mom2 likes this.

I stopped watching RHWA because of Nene. I also just gave up on Glee because of Nene. I did see part of a show where this guy who is supposed to be her business partner (yea right) and he gave her a very expensive pair of shoes. She said something that in effect he was trying woo her but she wasn't interested.
    I don't know about any of you but I was always told by my Mom to never accept presents from guys who you knew liked you but you did not feel the same way towards him.
    Let me edit this to say my youngest son & his g/f broke-up recently. Long story/short she messed up (not cheating) but it wasn't the first time & he got fed-up with it. He just wants to be friends but she keeps buying him gifts. I told him he was very wrong to accept these gifts if he did not feel the same way towards her any longer. He returned the gifts.
    Last edited by PA Snow Bunny; 01-23-2012 at 11:14 AM.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Nene has become absolutely insufferable. What an ego! She prances about like an overstuffed peacock. I can not stand to watch her.

She's a hot mess. And to think people thought Omarosa was the biggest villain on Reality TV only a few short years ago. Imo, Omarosa is like Mother Teresa by comparison.
    mom2 likes this.

Nene was on Glee???

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    Nene was on Glee???
    YEP...as the swim coach. Her name was Roz something. I hit delete before I could hear her entire name. Glee has been deleted from my regular dvr recordings.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    YEP...as the swim coach. Her name was Roz something. I hit delete before I could hear her entire name. Glee has been deleted from my regular dvr recordings.

I only watch it occasionally. didn't see that one. glad I did not. she is high on the list of people I want off my TV. Right after anyone named Kardashian

+ Reply to Thread