+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1590Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Dalai Lama, "You know, the Italian designer". Had me on the floor!
    biggbaddgirl and Prism like this.
    Trust Me!

Scrubs and such writing has been very good to Candi. But she needs to change her pace. I almost cried listening to her singing I won't give up on you with Jodi. She had to have felt that to the core.

Nene is funny. And she was very nice to Marlowe. I got distracted by the lady reciting prices over and over. I thought that would be no place for me.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Phaedra had on a gorgeous necklace last night when they would show her doing an individual commentary! I am such a jewelry freak! . And she kills me the way she jerks her lips around to the side of her face when she does the pretentious air kisses.
    Prism likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Phaedra had on a gorgeous necklace last night when they would show her doing an individual commentary! I am such a jewelry freak! .
    I noticed that she usually has great necklaces during those individual moments....Some are really large and I couldn't wear but she can pull it off, even though she's small too. She has a "large" personality, even when she's quiet. I'm liking her a lot more than I did with the first season.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    Dalai Lama, "You know, the Italian designer". Had me on the floor!
    My husband watches the show with me and he was in tears from laughing at that comment.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If you're going to the gun range, why would you bring your baby? That is just STOOPID. And why is everybody else wearing hearing protection?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought that too About the shooters' gunrange. Theymusthave taken someprecautions because he wasnot crying.

Phaedra is my favorite. She is a real people person. Love love love her.
    Do not like Cynthia's dos this show.

Candi's mom needs to give it up. Your second grade daughters you might get to calm down. But each of those girls have their injuries. They do not get along and should stay apart.

A good palm reader...yay!
    You can do it!

I did not watch,but the reason for everyone wearing ear protection is for the noise. Even if you are just standing near, it is LOUD! Most reliable ranges will not allow you on withouth ear protection.
    There's no place like home!

I think the quetion was about why did the baby not have anything to protect his ears, while everyone else did.

Not sure, but it looked like the baby was kept outside of the area where the actual shooting was going on. But surely they could have left him with her folks or somebody instead of taking him to the shooting range at all

I think it was all Bravo-scripted. Go to gun store, take baby (for viewers who want to see the baby), let Kim practice shooting pink guns (pink guns!!!! .. how silly) but I'm sure when she was doing the shooting, the baby was somewhere else, only edited so we don't know. Bravo's not stupid to allow a baby in a shooting range, with any possibility of harm (i.e., hearing loss) or lawsuits pertaining to any of it.

+ Reply to Thread