+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1588Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Attachment 28216

Now here's a sad story, what the mother is doing to this child. Adult hooker makeup, fugly clothing, a simpering sex bimbo pose; and all this on what could be a perfectly good homely little child who wouldn't draw a moment's notice. She will be her mother.
    That looks like one of Teresa from New Jersey's girls. The one she thinks is a model/actress/dancer. Is that one of Kim's kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Hey, I just learned something interesting of FORT. I clicked on the photo in my post; it came up just as tiny, but at the top right corner. So I clicked on the FORT tab again (at the top of my screen where all my tabs are showing for open sites) and the photo is many times larger and easy to see. I'm on Firefox, dunno if that works for everyone.
    It worked on Chrome as well. I just closed the page that showed the tiny picture and voila there was a bigger pic. She has that child looking sad sad sad.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    That looks like one of Teresa from New Jersey's girls. The one she thinks is a model/actress/dancer. Is that one of Kim's kids?
    That's Tre's daughter Gia, isn't it?
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    That's Tre's daughter Gia, isn't it?
    Looks like Gia - she is a hot mess like her Mom
    mayamaisha likes this.

Was Cynthia saving her real wedding dress for her real wedding? Next time I want to see her in white, platinum or off white.
    You can do it!

That was Gia??? SMH! Well I guess Tre needs a new money maker if Joe goes to jail.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Duh, I posted on the wrong forum. That was Gia Guidice from a site that had photos of her with Courtney Kerr of Most Eligible Dallas. Just looked and cannot find the photos now, so cannot post the link.

Sorry about wrong forum!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Whew! That's a relief! Looked just like that New Jersey child to me, too, so I wondered what or whom I had missed!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Marlow--I can see her appeal. If her arrests are related to a fight and not schwindling someone, I give the arrest stuff a pass, and she gets honesty and realness points.

Preacher--good points for putting Peter where he needed to be to answer a question. That was going to be deep doo doo if you cannot even compliment your wife.

Phaedra--she needs to accept that her husband wants limited involvement with that business. I am afraid she might be so attracted to it because she has a captured audience. She should just be a minister if that is what she really wants. Work at one for a month and then say whether you are that interested.
    You can do it!

I did have to chuckle at NeNe last night at the jewelry charity event. There is no way she could afford to buy anything there. But when she did not know who the Dalai Lama was There is no way she can entertwine her life with the truly rich and famous like she thinks.
    AmyKay and Prism like this.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread