+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1410Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I for one would like to be making his scale money.
    KocktailKat likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I for one would like to be making his scale money.
    Ahhh but here's the catch....would you want to have his body in about 15 years? Linemen are taking hits every play their squad is. 15 years later your knees, neck & back are shot. Linemen will never see the kind of moneypaid to QB, RB, WR or even corner backs. One of the biggest issues with the NFL lock-out earlier this year was for an increase in health benefits for the players like offensive/defensive linemen. I am not sure if they received that in the new bargin or not.

I honestly don't see Kim taking care of Kroy but who knows, maybe she has changed. Kroy is 25...by the time he is in that much pain RHWA will be a distant memory.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

There is always a catch. I will just meander on with my middle class life. At least I do not have all their problems.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I must have awful design taste but Kim's house looks like it was taken directly out of PeeWee Herman's Playhouse.

A little over $500,000 really isn't alot of money considering out of thta money Kroy has to pay his agent plus income taxes. I believe he is a defensive lineman so he probably have a craeer of 6-7 years. He will never make the kind of moeny Atlanta is paying Matt Ryan or Julio Jones. RHWA won't last that much longer. The bigger contracts with Bravo won't come until after th 5th season. Why do you suppose so many cast members have been replaced?
    I think the design - exterior elevation and rooflines, interior appointments and design - are very nice. The house looks like it's in that huge Windward development in Alpharetta, just north of Atlanta. A lot of good design up there, and their house probably sells for around 600k, not much more; probably less with the "decorating" she's done. Skim's taste leans toward bordello IMHO. Now that Bravo is showing her parents, it's clear that her coarse, crude family life made her what she is. And the parents seem anything but upmarket- their speech patterns, clothing; my guess is Skim's had abysmal upbringing. But, hey, it appears Kroy really loves her, and given time maybe she'll achieve a higher plane, who knows?

Geez I wish she'd lose those fugly wigs.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

So far, or maybe I missed it, I haven't found anything negative about Kim's mother....the father is a whole different story! And her mom seems to be quite taken with the baby and really hands-on rather than some of these so-called grandmas that don't really want smelly, dirty, sticky little kids around them.
    Maybe Kim's nursing skills will be helpful to Kroy when his body starts to react to his line of work now.
    Who knows ? maybe Kim will grow up and behave properly if she has what she claims she's always wanted: true love. Stranger things have happened.

The house itself is fine but a red & white stripped couch with a baby in the house???? I am sorry but that baby's room is horrible! Maybe I am too old fashioned but I want to see cute bunnies & duckies in a baby's room not goth punk. It's like Kim derived her design inspiration from Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. SHM I guess to each his/her own.

Don't get me wrong I hope Kroy is Kim's happily everafter. I just wonder how things will play out for them once Kroy's knees give out & he is no longer in the NFL. I hope he finished his education & can have a successful career outside the NFL. I don't think Kroy has a big enough name to be on TV other than RHWA.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Kim will "play out" when he is no longer able to make her the center of attention. She just makes me
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Phaedra - Atlanta, Georgia

Dunno how much of this is hype or true; but if Parks is anything like her advertising, and if she's always as savvy as she's lately appeared --- well, I'm changing my mind about her right now! Previously I wondered how the hale that woman passed the bar, much less made it through undergrad plus law school- she seemed so darned dumb. Now I'm thinking she's got a serious sense of humor, she really does know how to make life work for her, and I suspect the first several shows she was just playing with everyone.

Besides that, her baby is positively beautiful!
    jucamer likes this.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

giaugly.jpg

Now here's a sad story, what the mother is doing to this child. Adult hooker makeup, fugly clothing, a simpering sex bimbo pose; and all this on what could be a perfectly good homely little child who wouldn't draw a moment's notice. She will be her mother.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Hey, I just learned something interesting of FORT. I clicked on the photo in my post; it came up just as tiny, but at the top right corner. So I clicked on the FORT tab again (at the top of my screen where all my tabs are showing for open sites) and the photo is many times larger and easy to see. I'm on Firefox, dunno if that works for everyone.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

+ Reply to Thread