+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1590Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    Dragonlady, the first season Kim had a good friend (white) that they showed many times , don't remember if they showed her after season 1, can't think of her name. Seems to me this question came up on one of the reunion shows, and Kim said she had friends of all colors, or she didn't see color. As an African-American I understood your question!
    Thank you, chitex. Your response meant a lot to me. I don't care what color people are, I care about people's actions and how they treat others.
    I don't remember Kim's friend from the first season but will take your word on it. She probably does have friends who are white but Bravo just doesn't how them or she doesn't hang out with them very much.
    Kim has a LOT of faults but racism certainly isn't one of them. It's too bad that she and Nene are enemies now. I remember how they were BFF in the early shows. Although I can't understand why Nene would have any friends at this point in her life. She's very obnoxious in her new self-centered mode.
    Just the scenes of her when she walks into various parties, her huge ego is very evident.
    I sometimes wonder if her and her husband's state of marriage isn't just a ploy for drama effect...She certainly hasn't "fooled around" with anyone else...or at least, that's what we are led to believe.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 4 - Welcome to the Wig House - Photo Gallery - Bravo TV Official Site

Skim's got Bierman in a whole lotta debt. Wonder if it's worth it to him. Wonder how long it'll be for her to take him down. Wonder what he sees in her.

Not wondering how Skim became the coarse woman she is today. Her father is what the kids call A Puke. His comment about the nursing baby was disturbing - noticed that Bierman couldn't quite cough out a laugh, small wonder. Most husbands would have ushered him out the door.... wouldn't they?

Bravo calls this place the Wig House. Is this a gorgeous home? Or is it tacky bordello?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I, too, was hoping that Kroy would step up to his out-of-line father-in-law to be. NO man marbles, there, obviously.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post

Skim's got Bierman in a whole lotta debt. Wonder if it's worth it to him. Wonder how long it'll be for her to take him down. Wonder what he sees in her.
    It appears that Kroy thinks it is "worth" it to him. I remember watching a scene with the two of them, and Kim says "I love you" to Kroy and he answers "I love you more," in a way that sounded like it a ritual with them. I guess he really does love here. Naturally, I can't understand that concept. Kim is so crass, rude and self centered.

When I looked at the link you provided, I got involved in reading other things there and one was Nene's blog. My gosh, how she loves herself and thinks she is really something that all women are jealous of her looks and all men want her. I think just the opposite. She thinks that when she enters a room at a party, she owns the room.
    Wrong.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 12-24-2011 at 03:27 AM.

I like the big living room. The only one I was not so crazy for was the baby's room. It was to adultish for me.....and if you see a crown in the kid years it should mean something other than an adult joke.

But I really like the rest of the house. I am highlycreative but decoration impaired....mostly thumbs up. Hope they last. Do not like to see disposable people.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Thank you, chitex. Your response meant a lot to me. I don't care what color people are, I care about people's actions and how they treat others.
    I don't remember Kim's friend from the first season but will take your word on it. She probably does have friends who are white but Bravo just doesn't how them or she doesn't hang out with them very much.
    Kim has a LOT of faults but racism certainly isn't one of them. It's too bad that she and Nene are enemies now. I remember how they were BFF in the early shows. Although I can't understand why Nene would have any friends at this point in her life. She's very obnoxious in her new self-centered mode.
    Just the scenes of her when she walks into various parties, her huge ego is very evident.
    I sometimes wonder if her and her husband's state of marriage isn't just a ploy for drama effect...She certainly hasn't "fooled around" with anyone else...or at least, that's what we are led to believe.
    I remember her friend just not her name. I think she was on for a couple of episodes. I hope Kroy has a mad money stash,because his $555,000 salary is not going to keep Kim supplied with tacky clothes and putrid wigs.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

$555,000 goes pretty far in Atlanta compared to Southern California or NY.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    $555,000 goes pretty far in Atlanta compared to Southern California or NY.
    I was thinking the same. And I'm sure she makes a decent amount of money as a housewife, Atlanta seems to be the city with the best ratings right now.

I must have awful design taste but Kim's house looks like it was taken directly out of PeeWee Herman's Playhouse.

A little over $500,000 really isn't alot of money considering out of thta money Kroy has to pay his agent plus income taxes. I believe he is a defensive lineman so he probably have a craeer of 6-7 years. He will never make the kind of moeny Atlanta is paying Matt Ryan or Julio Jones. RHWA won't last that much longer. The bigger contracts with Bravo won't come until after th 5th season. Why do you suppose so many cast members have been replaced?
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I must have awful design taste but Kim's house looks like it was taken directly out of PeeWee Herman's Playhouse.

A little over $500,000 really isn't alot of money considering out of thta money Kroy has to pay his agent plus income taxes. I believe he is a defensive lineman so he probably have a craeer of 6-7 years. He will never make the kind of moeny Atlanta is paying Matt Ryan or Julio Jones. RHWA won't last that much longer. The bigger contracts with Bravo won't come until after th 5th season. Why do you suppose so many cast members have been replaced?
    Exactly that $555k is before taxes and agent fees, union dues etc. He is basically making scale money.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread