+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1380Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

me too, i mean that HAD to be a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    I think it was meant to be funny on Kim's part.

I think Kim was serious. This witch seems to forget how she sold herself to big Poppa and let us all watch her gain the proceeds from her being pimped out by Big Poppa. I am a huge NFL fan and I highly doubt her husband makes the top tier money that can afford to keep Kim supplied with wigs and her ugly home decor.
    livin4reality likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I also think she was serious

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Well, I think she was totally poking fun at herself, but I don't think so badly of her as so many of you do. I think she's finally gotten it together and realized how blessed she is now and doesn't want to mess that up. To be honest though, the wig thing is totally creepy! NeNe on the other hand is a big (and I mean that literally), disgusting, annoying, loud-mouthed, self-enamored idiot. For the life of me, I don't see what anyone sees in her. And if she joins Glee full-time, I'm officially done with that show.
    livin4reality and KocktailKat like this.

I've only watched bits and pieces of this show lately...busy season, as we all know. But did I hear Kim say their new house was 16K sq.ft???? That's huge!! Hope Kroy has oodles of money because furnishing that with Kim's taste in decorating will be expensive.
    I also am weirded out about Kim's constant use of wigs and what does Kroy think of that. It's just really odd and strange and weird. Surely, her own hair can't be that bad.

I did not know if Kim meant to be funny.

I think I can safely say that all the women felt they were being insultedwhen she said she said she ran businesses. They wanted the truth. The truth she is supported.

It looks like Cynthia will be breaking up with Peter.
    You can do it!

Kroy Biermann | Atlanta Falcons | Stats, Pictures, News | NFL Football | FOX Sports on MSN

Hmm how he expects to support Kim and her fugly wigs and ugly house off his $555k salary is beyond me.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Hope this doesn't seem racist because I don't mean it that way. But from curiosity only, I wonder why Kim only hangs out with African-Americans. There's no problem with that but even her assistant, her decorator, her friends, her enemies are all black. I probably wouldn't wonder if there were at least some white people that she knows. She and Kroy really stood out at Cynthia's party.
    Please, please don't respond, accusing me of saying something racist because it's just an inquiry and nothing more. I personally don't care who runs around with who and I know that Atlanta has a large population of blacks.
    Writing something here (or email) can sometimes be misconstrued because the reader can't figure out emotions behind the words, such as body language or facial expressions. I'm adding that so I can ward off racist accusations prior to any responses.

FORT Fanatic

Dragonlady, the first season Kim had a good friend (white) that they showed many times , don't remember if they showed her after season 1, can't think of her name. Seems to me this question came up on one of the reunion shows, and Kim said she had friends of all colors, or she didn't see color. As an African-American I understood your question!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I guess I would need to rewatch the baby shower and look at the audience. Sheree looked the best she ever looked in the after show....cannot say the same thing for her friend who had distracting large pieces of metal hanging off his face...
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread