+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 406 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I don't understand why everyone is always kissing Sheree's ass and telling her how beautiful she is. She's definitely not ugly, but there are prettier women - including Lisa.

i finished watching the ep last night . . . as much as nene irks me, i do have to admit that her foundation and fundraiser sound great . . . . . for a brief moment i was able to understand what her husband sees in her.

Kim cannot sing. I fell over laughing when Kim stated the people tell her that she sounds like Cher This girl drinks way too much for me.

Sheree is the biggest joke of them all. I put her in the U.G.L.Y category meaning U Got To Love Yourself. Between her and Lisa, they stir up more drama.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3229756;

Sheree is the biggest joke of them all. I put her in the U.G.L.Y category meaning U Got To Love Yourself. Between her and Lisa, they stir up more drama.
    hahaha I love that! I don't think she's ugly; I just think she's average, but can pull herself together nicely with makeup & clothing choices.

I think Lisa is very pretty but she is so LOUD!!! I can't stand loud woman like her. Also, I just read that she filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy a couple of years ago. It was 6 years after her divorce and before her current marriage. I guess she is not the brilliant business woman I thought she was. I noticed that she can't pronounce 'jewelry" either, is it an ethnic thing? I never heard so many mispronunciations before. It must be done on purpose.
    Nene really has grown on me but I wish she would get a wig that matched her coloring better. I love the idea behind her foundation and I love, love, love the hats.
    I attend an event annually in the spring where woman wear those type of hats, they can be very pricey but it is so much fun!!!!

FORT Newbie

did you guys here kim spell cat Kat when she was talking to dallas

okay there are two type of friends a woman can have

1. the friend that will tell you everything that you want to hear. "oh girl that is so cute." "you look beautiful in that outfit." "your hair is flawless." your skin is just radiant." "you sing like an angel." This is the type of friend Sheree and Kim are. they say to each other whatever it is they want to hear

2. than there is the friend that will tell you to your face what it is thats true. "child you looked real dumb." "please take off all that make up." "omg what kind of hit you gonna get with a stupid song like that." "how u gonna be a singer when u can't even sing." This is the type of friend NeNe is.

I love NeNe because u gonna get what your gonna get with her and there is no in between. Fake ass people like sheree and Kim who needs them

Go NeNe

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3226968;
    I am watching reruns today and has anyone else noticed that Kim always has her jacket and purse in hand like she is ready to walk out the door even while she is eating cake at her daughter's party?
    As far as Kim wearing her coat all the time....maybe the "girls" are cold...afterall...they are not well covered! It must get awfully drafty being exposed like that all the time. One could catch a severe cold. Wearing a coat would seem appropriate in that circumstance!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by whatsyourrealit;3229817;
    did you guys here kim spell cat Kat when she was talking to dallas

okay there are two type of friends a woman can have

1. the friend that will tell you everything that you want to hear. "oh girl that is so cute." "you look beautiful in that outfit." "your hair is flawless." your skin is just radiant." "you sing like an angel." This is the type of friend Sheree and Kim are. they say to each other whatever it is they want to hear

2. than there is the friend that will tell you to your face what it is thats true. "child you looked real dumb." "please take off all that make up." "omg what kind of hit you gonna get with a stupid song like that." "how u gonna be a singer when u can't even sing." This is the type of friend NeNe is.
    I love NeNe because u gonna get what your gonna get with her and there is no in between. Fake ass people like sheree and Kim who needs them

Go NeNe
    Exactly and Kim can't take it. Her self-esteem is already at -1, she needs all the false validation she can get.

FORT Newbie

its funny because sheree talked ish about Nene from day one. "i wouldn't put fashion and NeNe in the same sentence." so they all talk ish about each other. they all need to suck it up and get over it....

Quote Originally Posted by whatsyourrealit;3230208;
    its funny because sheree talked ish about Nene from day one. "i wouldn't put fashion and NeNe in the same sentence." so they all talk ish about each other. they all need to suck it up and get over it....
    Kim is looking for someone who will be a yes woman and Nene is not the one. Sheree is looking for someone to use and Kim is perfect.

+ Reply to Thread