+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Kim's father was inappropriately gross....a lot like his daughter. I didn't find his "boob/nursing" joke funny at all, and it was out of place. I have no idea why they all laughed at him...and that laughter seemed forced and hesitant. I wish somebody had called him out on it.

I, too, am sick of NeNe's classless ass.
    KocktailKat likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

i've never understood why people lie to the doctor abt things like that!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    She also made sure she had her wig and her wighead with her. She is just gross! Him, I like and wish well.

I had to roll my eyes when the nurse asked if she smoked and she said, "No." That should have been "No," with an explanation of her pre-pregnancy addiction; her doctor shoud be aware of that, anyway, if she's been truthful. Gross, gross, gross.

And, why does a nurse call her son's penis a "wee-wee" or a "pee-pee"?
    Lizard likes this.

I was wondering why Kim didn't tell the nurse she's a smoker? Sheree seems not to happy with Phaedra but I don't think Bob outsmarted Pheadra at all. Sheree didn't take Phaedra's advice on how to handle the case and now she's mad that Bob is going to drag this mess out.

Sheree does not seem to understand that you've got to be presented with forms before you can decide how best to proceed. Sheree should be glad that she has an attorney with such a level head. There's a reason why attorneys have a right to see exactly what the other side has, in order to give their client the best service....and for what attorneys are paid, I would want the best service for which my money is paying!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Sheree does not seem to understand that you've got to be presented with forms before you can decide how best to proceed. Sheree should be glad that she has an attorney with such a level head. There's a reason why attorneys have a right to see exactly what the other side has, in order to give their client the best service....and for what attorneys are paid, I would want the best service for which my money is paying!
    Sheree pays lawyers??? That's a new one for me.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

She did pay Phaedra's retainer, didn't she? She didn't make it easy for them to get, but I think she did pay it.

Kim made statements about how Marlo gets her money. She sleeps with men for money and they buy her expensive things" Ah Kim babygirl that sounds alot like you until you found your all day sucker, I mean husband.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I laughed out loud at Kim's hypocrisy regarding Marlo.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I laughed out loud at Kim's hypocrisy regarding Marlo.
    I think it was meant to be funny on Kim's part.
    its_glinda_now likes this.

I keep forgetting about this show. Did catch bits & pieces of it...sorry but Iron Chef tops RHWA. Did I hear a nursing Kim ask for a glass of wine at Cynthias' party & where was Peter?

This Marlo person, sounds like the powers that be may be pushing her to be a new HW.
    Last edited by PA Snow Bunny; 12-19-2011 at 09:55 AM.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread