+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree990Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Nene gave the whole group the "cut direct". Such a over reaction. She has to keep reaching into her bag of tricks and one upping her behavior. Pretty soon she'll be spitting on people. lol

Who wants to party in a club with a 7ft. picture of Cynthia and her hair looming over them? I guess MAYBE in a hair salon-not a club. ick. It will be interesting to find out where Peter came up with this 40K.

Mal and Cynthia-I think there is a LOT of background and past history there we aren't seeing.

I get that Kandi's mother was upset about the stripper. But seriously, she should've accepted Kandi's apology (although Kandi didn't arrange the stripper) Just move on! Or are you out for your fifteen minutes too?

Sheree needs to get her ex into court asap. Although why anyone would have babies with such a low life is beyond me.

I love Phaedra.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When I look at Sheree's ex I can't, for the world, see what she saw in him. It had to be the money she was anticipating. I don't know how else she could even stand looking at him with those wonky eyes.

And HE should be ashamed of himself for denying his children their birthright. I'm glad that Sheree has a friend like Phaedra...whom, I am sure, is a shark! I'm hoping that Phaedra puts wonky Bob in a "testicular lock". What bothered me about Sheree's trip to Phaedra's office was that Sheree was starting to waiver in her committment to getting her children's child support. She went in there very sure, and started falling apart. He hasn't paid in 4 years, and she's undecided??? I can't understand what took her so long.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    . She went in there very sure, and started falling apart. He hasn't paid in 4 years, and she's undecided??? I can't understand what took her so long.
    I truely believe it's because she knows if she goes through with it, he's going to jail and I don't think that's the outcome she wants but it's the outcome she's going to get if she follows through.

Phaedra is hilarious to me and right now she's the most entertaining to me. Ne Ne's antics have gotten old. She needs to stop.

I got Sheree in Phaedra's office. She talks a lot, but when it comes down to it he's still the father of her children and a man she loved for years. I felt the same way about my ex while going through the divorce. I really felt for Sheree, and I usually don't.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She needs to "feel" for her children, and fight for them. Bob chose the consequences when he chose NOT to pay child support. Why should she feel guilty about HIS choices?

You just have to make believers out of some people, and threatening and then backing down just makes them feel like they have more power over you and feel less respect for you.

Would it be OK with him if somebody treated HIS daughter like he is treating his children?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I said I understood how she felt when it came down to it ... not that she shouldn't go ahead and file. I totally get her emotions at that time.While the brain is shouting "FILE!!" the heart feels differently and it's hard to be logical when it's tearing you up inside.

My ex took money out of our girls' accounts, and when questioned about it, said he took it to the strip bars. I took him off the accounts and cried the whole time. It hurt. I don't think it was wrong of me to do that, but it sure hurt.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    I get that Kandi's mother was upset about the stripper. But seriously, she should've accepted Kandi's apology (although Kandi didn't arrange the stripper) Just move on! Or are you out for your fifteen minutes too?
    That whole scene seemed totally "made for tv" to me. It just didn't make sense the way the mom kept acting like it was Kandi's fault. Surely, she can't be that dense as to keep blaming her daughter when Kandi had no way of knowing what was going on. It just screamed "fake" to me.
    livin4reality and marciadale like this.

Wakie wakie eggs and bake--ie

I taped it. Only saw the part where Nene was laughing about getting proposed to. Made me laugh. Everyone deserves romance. Don't we? Yes we do. Laughed then fell asleep missing everything. Will watch tonight.
    You can do it!

I'm so curious about where Sheree gets her money. I mean, to be building the kind of house she's building, one would need lots of money, no? What is her "job"? I know she has that clothing line but I got the feeling it didn't go anywhere/ I'm so curious. Maybe she got a huge amount of money when she and her ex divorced? I mean, he stated she had been successfully taking care of the kids on her own, without his financial help. So why is she wealthy? Btw, I think she needs to go after him for the child support. It's just not fair that one parent totally support the kids unless one of them absolutely can't contribute.

Phaedra cracks me up. I don't know why but I just get a big kick out of her.

Cynthia is gorgeous, and doesn't look her age. I don't get a love vibe when she is with her husband, though. I wonder why she married him? I mean, I could be wrong and she does love him. I know that.

These shows make me more curious about these people's lives than anything else, lol. That's not a really good reason to watch them, but I plead the fifth on that one. They're very addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I'm so curious about where Sheree gets her money. I mean, to be building the kind of house she's building, one would need lots of money, no? What is her "job"? I know she has that clothing line but I got the feeling it didn't go anywhere/ I'm so curious. Maybe she got a huge amount of money when she and her ex divorced? I mean, he stated she had been successfully taking care of the kids on her own, without his financial help. So why is she wealthy? Btw, I think she needs to go after him for the child support. It's just not fair that one parent totally support the kids unless one of them absolutely can't contribute.
    Me too...
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

+ Reply to Thread