+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by marciadale View Post
    me neither. it was his penis he put in her drink. like a stirrer!!! LOL that happened before he pleasured himself orally.
    EEWWWWW.....................Th at is just growth.......................F olks just don't care anymore. Glad I didn't see it.
    jucamer likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Regarding Mal and mom, I agree with their concerns. I have heard terrible things about him during last season and even recently. So I don't think she should have married him either.

I just feel like they should have prsesed more before the wedding. In my opinion, the actual day when the ceremony time was near was too late and just not the time. I do remember Mal and Cynthia talking outside of her home either the day before or maybe even the morning of. I agree with that and they probably could have urged her even more. But clearly Cynthia was not moved and still wanted to marry Peter.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There's always the person who wants to start the ball rolling with suggestions, and there is always the person that they will stand back and watch carry out the deed....that way they can say, "I didn't do it!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

why should Mal and Mom get to make the decision for Cynthia on who she should or should not marry? She is a grown woman and it was her decision.
    mayamaisha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    why should Mal and Mom get to make the decision for Cynthia on who she should or should not marry? She is a grown woman and it was her decision.
    It sounded to me like they are a close family, like mine. I can totally see my sisters and Mom having strong opinions on who I should marry. They picked the wrong place and time to express them. But remember-we only know what we were shown.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    Some times you just can not see the forest for the trees so-to-speak. I think Mal & Mom saw Cynthia go through alot of toxic relationships & were not thrilled at her marrying Peter, someone the perceived as being another loser, especially since she gave him a ton of money for his club which he lost anyway. Cynthia had her doubts about marrying Peter & perhaps Mal & Mom took that as their clue to interfere. Thing is Cynthia & Ptere never knew/saw this happening on their wedding. They only knew AFTER. It has been a year now and both Peter & Cynthia have to get past it. Did Cynthia "lend" Peter money for this new club?
    Moontat and jucamer like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I could not get over how RUDE Nut-Nut was about Peter's opening. She would have had a cow had someone disrespected her like that. Like most people who are always late, they have this thing about making EVERYTHING all about them. If I were Peter (hate that name, by the way!) and Cynthia, I would totally cut her out of my life.

There is NO excuse for what she did. You could tell by the way she was "bobbing and weaving" when she would be asked what happened. , on HER!
    livin4reality likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I wish there were a show focusing on REAL CLASSY HOUSEWIVES of ATLANTA.... who had real lives, good taste, and represented the true wealthy of Atlanta...these women aren't that by a long shot!
    KocktailKat likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Good to see Cynthia did not contribute financially to Peter's new business.

I guessMal has good intentions. Why is she asking Cynthia how her marriage is? That is majorly insulting. A jealous person does such a thing. B..tch. If she was really well meaning, she would say positive things, or just say I do not want you giving Peter money. She is trying to inflict pain with her questions...just like she was trying to ruin her wedding day....pig manners.

Sherrehas some balls. None of us would have the guts to tell that guy off. Oh Lordy.
    Lawrence is kind of cute. You live once so dress the way you want to.

There is an attraction to larger women??? Good I guess.

Phaedra is cuteness...little stinker....still my Favorite along with Cynthia
    Last edited by Lizard; 12-06-2011 at 12:45 AM.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Good to see Cynthia did not contribute financially to Peter's new business.

I guessMal has good intentions. Why is she asking Cynthia how her marriage is? That is majorly insulting. A jealous person does such a thing. B..tch. If she was really well meaning, she would say positive things, or just say I do not want you giving Peter money. She is trying to inflict pain with her questions...just like she was trying to ruin her wedding day....pig manners.

Sherrehas some balls. None of us would have the guts to tell that guy off. Oh Lordy.
    Lawrence is kind of cute. You live once so dress the way you want to.

I agree, I think Mal needs to get over it because it is really none of her business. Focus on your own marriage. Perhaps she is also projecting on to Cynthia.

Phaedra is cuteness...little stinker....still my Favorite along with Cynthia
    Phaedra is too funny.

I have started watching this show as a sitcom, makes it a little bit easier to take.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

+ Reply to Thread