+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1590Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Ahmmmmmmmmmm OK being on football overload this week I decided to watch this show for the 1st (and only) time this season.
    That stripper...ummmm..pleasured himself orally & the result of that act is what ended up in Khandi's drink. Phedrea, the preacher's daughter, arranged that present. Needless to say I won't be watching RHWA any longer.
    What exactly are you saying here? Hopefully, not what I'm thinking....and if it is, how do you know this? That's not the impression with which I was left.
    buttahfly likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

me neither. it was his penis he put in her drink. like a stirrer!!! LOL that happened before he pleasured himself orally.
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

to each her own i guess, i find strippers pretty entertaining.

and to all the ppl saying he ejaculated in kandi's glass, he didn't. i think he may have stuck his penis in it or something, but not that. he didn't "pleasure" himself until after the drink thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    The stripper was disgusting. I don't know any women who like to watch naked men. We're not designed to be visual as men are.
    I don't know what ended up in Kandi's drink glass but, lordy, I'm sure I don't want to know, given how awful the whole things was.

lol, i guess i should have kept reading.

Quote Originally Posted by marciadale View Post
    me neither. it was his penis he put in her drink. like a stirrer!!! LOL that happened before he pleasured himself orally.

Weird party...... And I understand Kandi's momma being upset, but what kind of family get togethers do they have? Her mom repeatedly mentioned she has never liked stippers, etc... and Kandi (I think) mentioned a time when she was fine with it in their banter back and forth? I was halfway watching the episode but I thought that is what Kandi said. Maybe Brandi from Beverley Hills would fit in best with the Atlanta group? I've never been to a birthday party for an adult and thought, "gee this is sure incomplete without a stripper". What really weirded me out was it wasn't just women at this party which would have made more sense; it was a mix of men and women; many of the men were straight - so why have a male stripper?

its entertainment!!!!! can't both men and women - straight or gay - enjoy that? my chicks and i have wound up at a strip club more than once while having girls night out. hehehehe AND, if you watched WWHL, Andy brought up a clip of Kandi and Momma Joyce while they were on his show a year or so ago and they were talking about all the parties where she HAS been around strippers - and it seemed to me, she enjoyed herself then. personally, i think all that with Momma Joyce getting mad was for show - or maybe she didn't like him pleasuring himself orally. i guess that's going a step beyond stripping and how many times do you see that?? probably not often
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

so glad to know i am not the only one entertained by strippers, lol.

also, strippers are a big thing in atlanta, so it's not really all that odd that there was a stripper at the party.

i do prefer female strippers in mixed company though.

Quote Originally Posted by marciadale View Post
    its entertainment!!!!! can't both men and women - straight or gay - enjoy that? my chicks and i have wound up at a strip club more than once while having girls night out. hehehehe AND, if you watched WWHL, Andy brought up a clip of Kandi and Momma Joyce while they were on his show a year or so ago and they were talking about all the parties where she HAS been around strippers - and it seemed to me, she enjoyed herself then. personally, i think all that with Momma Joyce getting mad was for show - or maybe she didn't like him pleasuring himself orally. i guess that's going a step beyond stripping and how many times do you see that?? probably not often
    marciadale likes this.

I'm all for a stripper and boy do they have some hot ones here in Atlanta. My problem with Rediculous is #1 he isn't that cute. I like the whole package from top to bottom. If I feel like you have to put a paper bag on your head to strip, then I don't wanna see you. #2-he's gay (I texted someone who would possibly know that and he confirmed). No problem with anyone being gay, but I wanna hot sexy stripper that wants me and not my husband. Just me.

Kandi's mom really flipped out. I wonder if something happened besides him pleasuring himself. Apparently she's been around strippers before but dang. She split her wig on that one. But honestly, I don't know if I wanna see a dude do that. He he sucks his own thing...well, you already know the rest. That's just not my thing.

Mal was wrong for doing what she did on Cynthia's special day. The worst of it all is that it's on film forever. I understand her concern and totally thing Peter is an ass. But after expressing concern before the wedding and Cynthia still decided to marry him, then so be it. She's grown and can clearly make her own decisions. Hopefully the marriage will work out and if it doesn't, that is on Peter and Cynthia.

Phaedra is funny to me. I don't really care for her because she is quite the buffoon, but she makes me laugh. I have nothing to say about Nene, Sheree and Kim. Snooze!

I'm team Mal and Mom ... if my sister was marrying a man who we thought might be financially abusing her, I'd think twice about handing over the license too. Btw, mom was in on it yet Mal seems to be the only one blamed. They did go ahead and hand it over, and look what Peter does ... take money from Cynthia again.

The stripper ... I'd be out the door also. He went way beyond what was appropriate for the group assembled. Ugh.
    sparklete likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I'm team Mal and Mom ... if my sister was marrying a man who we thought might be financially abusing her, I'd think twice about handing over the license too. Btw, mom was in on it yet Mal seems to be the only one blamed. They did go ahead and hand it over, and look what Peter does ... take money from Cynthia again.
    Correctly pointed out. Actually, it was Cynthia's mom who suggested it first to Mal. I might have considered the same thing.
    Peter is a pompous a$$ who thinks he's all that and is with Cynthia because she's gorgeous, young and has money to lend him.

+ Reply to Thread