+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree987Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I guess that the only way to be assured of getting exactly what you want is to do it yourself. Maybe it's different when you're an older mother, or this is not your first time around in a while. If that's the case, I don't think that throwing your own shower is, necessarily, a bad thing. Expecting your friends to foot that big bill is unreasonable. But, since Bravo probably footed it.............well, there you go!

And, I can see Phaedra writing a check to get the necessary documents and, then just managing/running the business....and I can see the industry allowing that to take place..... even in New York.....after all, money talks.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am so sick of Nene's ragging on Kim about "3 babies and 3 baby daddys ..." Ummm, you have 2 kids and 2 baby daddys.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Redic.ulous--more impressed with himself than the ladies are. I am notsure if they saidsomething flew into Kandi's drink. If nothing flew into her drink, (he just knocked it over or something) I will give a pass. In case you do not know, male strippers leave their underwear on in the three parties I have seen in
    My life.

Faedra--my favorite. She could be right about that contractor. He does something wrong, sue his ass

Cynthia--if I say negative things about Peter I say nothing she can use. So here goes. Compassion and love is the purpose of the world. Act today in away that you feel you would be proud of five or ten years from now. Say that you have investment plans for your real housewives money. Say you want to buy something for yourself with it. If he whines or begs, do not say anything. If he will leave, he was suppose to. And that bald headache will be gone.
    You can do it!

Ahmmmmmmmmmm OK being on football overload this week I decided to watch this show for the 1st (and only) time this season.
    That stripper...ummmm..pleasured himself orally & the result of that act is what ended up in Khandi's drink. Phedrea, the preacher's daughter, arranged that present. Needless to say I won't be watching RHWA any longer.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    That stripper...ummmm..pleasured himself orally & the result of that act is what ended up in Khandi's drink.
    Everybody was right to leave then.
    Last edited by Lizard; 11-28-2011 at 11:43 AM.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Am I the only who has noticed than Cynthia and Leon look enough alike to be brother and sister??

And that general party was not the place for "riDICKulous"? That should have been kept among very close and known friends.
    mom2 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

that had to be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. pun completely intended

I tuned in late and missed the Peter Mel conversation. Mel was wrong. That was suppose to be a special day. It was Cynthia who she was robbing. So badddd Mel. That sister could have been married twenty years ago. Just now she is asking for a little something for herself and you would add to her difficulty. HOPELESS to interfere in others romantic relationships. If asked for an opinion you can say it. But interjecting yourself on a wedding day is all wrong. I think Cynthia does have a backbone. "b" personalities just handle things differently, but they get handled......guess Cynthia might pay Peter because she sees Peter might have been fouled up by the bounced check. She certainly can tell him I cannot pay for things in the future. And do not spend money before the money is in the bank.
    Last edited by Lizard; 11-29-2011 at 02:30 AM.
    You can do it!

I like Mel though. Just notating that she earned evil eyes from Peter's family...Forever
    You can do it!

The stripper was disgusting. I don't know any women who like to watch naked men. We're not designed to be visual as men are.
    I don't know what ended up in Kandi's drink glass but, lordy, I'm sure I don't want to know, given how awful the whole things was.

+ Reply to Thread