+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I don't think Nene realizes that she is just the flavor of the month.....her time will come where she's no longer wanted/appreciated/or bring ratings. It happens all the time. Look at Britanny Spears...she's still sort of around but nothing, absolutely nothing like years ago. And I don't see Nene investing or putting it away for a rainy day.

How is a skating rink a necessity for a house? Seriously...............
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    How is a skating rink a necessity for a house? Seriously...............
    Sheree seems to think so and she is a person of taste and class, so she knows better than us!
    mayamaisha and jucamer like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Not really any different than an indoor swimming pool, I guess, only the children will outgrow it....unless Sheree is a maaad skater!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I actually really like Sheree. I'd be curious to know more about her upbringing. She definately has some "street" to her.

And while she may not have a full handle on English grammar (who am I kidding...I don't either) ... she seems smart and thoughtful and loving. I really enjoyed seeing her with her daughter last season.

I think we've seen all sides of the other wives, but I don't think we've seen all of Sheree just yet.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cynthia needs to ditch Papa Smurf yesterday. He will take her down in flames. We all saw this from the beginning, though...didn't we?

I accept that there are good points about him - enough for Cynthia to be attracted to him, but...the bad far outweighs the good. And in a scary kind of way.

I don't know why in the world a woman who had so many commitment issues settled for someone like Peter. He has no redeeming values (that I have seen). He is a bigtime liability and she needs to dump him.
    sparklete likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I don't know why in the world a woman who had so many commitment issues settled for someone like Peter. He has no redeeming values (that I have seen). He is a bigtime liability and she needs to dump him.
    Absolutely true, very much in agreement with you on that. You'd think his grumpy disposition and huge ego would be a deterrent to most people.
    I think the girl definitely has some self esteem issues....why? I haven't a clue, given what an extremely lovely person she seems to be.
    I had to laugh when Phaedra called him Papa Smurf and then "Uncle Ben," definitely a resemblance.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post

perhaps she is in love with him?

A article where Peter speaks his mind...
    I really don't care for this guy. pot/kettle. Actually you can apply that to ALL the housewives.

UPTOWN Magazine Peter Thomas Speaks Out Again: UPTOWN Exclusive! UPTOWN Magazine

"The real problem with Sheree:

She talks about everybody f****ed up all the time, especially my wife. She said my wife is spineless. She said my wife has no backbone. She said my wife follows around NeNe like some little puppy. She says a lot of really f****ed up things and my wife is too much of a classy chick to even go in on that so, when they ask me what I think, because me and my wife is one, Im gone say how I feel."
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Here's the difference ... it's HouseWIVES. Cynthia didn't need you flappin your mouth yet again in HouseWIFE business. He's just wanting media time. No one likes you, Peter, and wish Mel and her momma went through with hiding the license. Another bar type business, another failure waiting to happen.

The whole point of the show now is for the HouseWIVES to talk smack about each other ... keep the husbands out of the drama. (Especially the ones I can't stand. )
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Did you notice how all he kept saying was My Wife this and My Wife that? How about just calling her Cynthia...we all know SHE married you. When someone keeps referring to their spouse as My Wife or My Husband, I just get a control freak/possessive vibe.

Another thing that puzzled me.....being that these are the most upstanding members of the Atlanta high society.....why did Kim (and last season Phaedra) throw their own baby showers? Isn't is tacky to do so? Aren't friends of the mom-to-be supposed to be the hosts of said shower, not the honoree? Surely all the girls could have hosted the gala event rather than Kim!

Another thing that got to me was this notion of Phaedra going into the funeral business. Is she planning on going back to school for mortuary science or is she just going to write out a check and hire people to do the actual embalming, makeup and any reconstructive work that might be necessary? Here in NY one has to be licensed in order to own/operate a funeral home.

+ Reply to Thread