+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

That is one fugly wedding gown!

Yeah, that dress is hideous. Love the name of the show though! I will almost certainly watch.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    That is one fugly wedding gown!
    I think the dress looks just like Kim...overdone, overly fussy, tasteless, tacky and cost more than any ugly dress should!
    I can't watch that show. I see enough of Kim, her many wigs, her semi-nude photos all over her house, her poor mothering skills and her tacky clothes to last me a lifetime. You gotta wonder about a person who ALWAYS wears a wig, unless it's really needed, like a bald woman. Why doesn't she just grow her own hair, add some extensions if it's thin? Just don't understand that at all.
    I've heard others call her a cougar but I can't say that. My DH is 7 years younger than me and it's not a problem. Been married 24 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    Oh brother! Kim is getting her own Bravo show, documenting her recent nuptials! The show will be called...drum roll please....Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding.

Kim Zolciak Married to Kroy Biermann & Getting Her Own Reality Show : People.com

OK, this will make Nene crazy. She may have to turn to Jill Zarin for comfort
    Jexter and luvsginger like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    OK, this will make Nene crazy. She may have to turn to Jill Zarin for comfort
    . You got that right.

Dirty--red flag behavior in personal navigation for sure for those who can be impartial enough to see Can you be impartial? I have not looked at her natal chart. Maybe she has good ability to learn.

Yay Dragonlady. Whenever I hear about a long marriage my heart warms. To warm hearts.
    Last edited by Lizard; 11-17-2011 at 09:12 AM.
    You can do it!

So now Sha Ray is building an 8,000 sq ft house...... After stripping right down to the lightbulbs the house that her ex lost in foreclosure to the lender Aurora. internet says Sha Ray is worth $50k; that sounds high. Wonder where the hale this loser gets that kinda money - probably $150.00 per sq ft building cost. She calls it Sha Ray's Chateau, but I think she spells it Sha-Too. Is she hooking again?

6/16: Sheree Whitfield’s home sold in foreclosure for $1.1 million | Radio & TV Talk
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Geeze louise! they even took the stovetop, sink & faucets!! And the Scarlett O'hara drapes in the dining room!
    But what can I expect with the class-less women, featured on these shows?!
    I think all the foreclosures, bankruptcies, etc we're seeing about these Real Housewives is that none were real to begin with but just a bunch of posers.

FORT Fogey

I'll watch.

I find Kim too abrasive for me to watch for any extended period of time, but....I like Kroy and they are cleary smitten with each other, and I like that. I hope they make it.
    mom2, Prism and norealityhere like this.

I love this line"
    "I too classy to whoop some mother fuck*n butt in a restaurant"

YOU SOOO CLASSY SHEEEE-RAYYY (DA GINS)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    I love this line"
    "I too classy to whoop some mother fuck*n butt in a restaurant"

YOU SOOO CLASSY SHEEEE-RAYYY (DA GINS)
    I actually really like Sheree. I'd be curious to know more about her upbringing. She definately has some "street" to her.

And while she may not have a full handle on English grammar (who am I kidding...I don't either) ... she seems smart and thoughtful and loving. I really enjoyed seeing her with her daughter last season.

I think we've seen all sides of the other wives, but I don't think we've seen all of Sheree just yet.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cynthia needs to ditch Papa Smurf yesterday. He will take her down in flames. We all saw this from the beginning, though...didn't we?

I accept that there are good points about him - enough for Cynthia to be attracted to him, but...the bad far outweighs the good. And in a scary kind of way.
    sparklete likes this.

+ Reply to Thread