+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

just saw this online -- yes Kim got married Friday - here is a link to the story and a photo

Kim Zolciak's Wedding Photo Is Everything You Expected It to Be and More - E! Online

I hope they have a lifetime of happiness together. It's doubtful, but I do wish them the best

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate watching Kim walking like that baby is hanging half-way out of the emergency exit chute! She is just gross.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Lost the baby weight. Looks great. Best wishes. When you see the goodness in everything, you see heaven. May you and everyone else always see goodness.
    You can do it!

FORT Regular

NeNe fan club, party of one.... Guess I'm alone here, but for some reason I haven't quite figured out, I like NeNe more and more. I think her Dave Chapelle "I'm Rich Bitch" theme is rather funny, and so her! I hope her financial success continues. Sheree is ghetto, and Kim is just gross. It wouldn't be much of a show without NeNe.
    chenoa333 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    NeNe fan club, party of one.... Guess I'm alone here, but for some reason I haven't quite figured out, I like NeNe more and more. I think her Dave Chapelle "I'm Rich Bitch" theme is rather funny, and so her! I hope her financial success continues. Sheree is ghetto, and Kim is just gross. It wouldn't be much of a show without NeNe.
    Party of 2. I like NeNe. But..I like all the AC wives - except possibly Cynthia only because I find her boring.

Not everyone is blessed with the ability to make good choices for themselves and lead a smooth and successful life. The AC wives have hung in there, bad decisions 'n all, and made it through to the other side. It's a scrappy bunch who have clawed their way to the level of life they have now, and I hope each manages to maintain it for the rest of their lives.

Sidenote: I have a theory about the AC wives....they really need each other to keep their respective shows alive. NeNe would be nothing without Kim, and Kim would be nothing without NeNe. As much as they despise each other, they recognize that if this is to last as long as possible, they need to maintain the visciousness for the camera. They are all in it together - for better or worse. They get this and there will always be a smidge of support for one another underneath it all. Even if it is from a self-serving perspective.

I have the same sense about the Beverly Hills wives. New Jersey and OC, not so much.

NeNe may have made or gathered together 3 million dollars- I think it's actually conceivable - but these days that's not exactly rich. And if she has that, she'd have to use darn near all of it for a down payment, then who in their right mind would loan her the balance to buy that 9 million dollar house, furnish it, and keep the electricity on until she lost it? She's in a modest looking rental right now, closer to what she can pull off.

Gawd, wouldn't most people be humiliated to mindlessly blurt out that garbage about going to the bank with a Trump check, being "rich" now, and getting rotten teeth fixed with fifty thousand worth of veneers. Just what kind of people does she think end up with rotten teeth, anyway? The poor woman is clawing her way somewhere, but it's not to the top.

ShaRay is so ghetto; shoplifting, huh? That fits with her lowlife demeanor and dirty mouth. I'm thinking she's always been known as a no account heifer. Or something.

I want to like Kandi, but she just won't let me.

Kim and Corey (sp?) don't have a chance, maybe a few years or so b/c she's just too dirty, but he seems like a nice guy.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

What does AC stand for?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Mr. Kim's name is Kroy!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh brother! Kim is getting her own Bravo show, documenting her recent nuptials! The show will be called...drum roll please....Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding.

Kim Zolciak Married to Kroy Biermann & Getting Her Own Reality Show : People.com

+ Reply to Thread