+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree987Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Chanel is a cute, little funny-looking dog.

Sheree came down awfully hard but, with NutNut, I can understand that need. I didn't notice the missing teeth, but I am going to look for the holes!

And NutCase running out to Cynthia and boo-hoo-hooing.....give me a break!!! Don't present to be a badass if you are really perpetrating a fraud!!!! Getting your feelings hurt is nobody fault but your OWN! I knew it was BS when she tried to block what was being said by calling the other person and trying to drown out what was being said!!!!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 11-07-2011 at 01:54 PM.
    mom2 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Kim is not as annoying now that she has a man who doesn't have to be hidden from the camera. And I love her dog!!

and did I see Phaedra's family member wearing a very casual blouse and what appeared to be khaki capri pants to a family member's funeral? did I see that?

I'm not an avid viewer, but watch at times. Have they ever shown Kim's Big Daddy and has his identity ever been released?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not an avid viewer, but watch at times. Have they ever shown Kim's Big Daddy and has his identity ever been released?

not on the show. there were pictures of them together in the tabloids and such. apparently, it really isn't as big a secret as the show wanted to portray. His name is somewhere in this thread, I think. I can't personally recall it right now

NeNe is off the hook. Her ego is out of this world. Don't know how much more I can take of her and it's only been one episode.

But I really came here to talk about Phaedra. What is up with this funeral mess? My goodness. I almost died when the dude pulled up the hearse that plays music and what was up with the speech at the graveside ceremony and her comment to sinners? I've been my fair share of funerals, and have never heard that before. Finally, I couldn't believe she said to her cousin, "glad you enjoyed it", in reference to the funeral service. Who says that? Phaedra is one of those people that my husband says is "so heaven bound that they are no earthly good". And one more thing which is more of a pet peeve, but I just can't stand her nail polish. I just refuse to take a professional seriously when they haveeach nail painted a different color like the teeny boppers are doing today. And let's not talk about her stripper shoes and suits. Not a good look. I know that is petty, but that's just me.
    Prism likes this.

FORT Fan

Nene is delusional! 'Nuff said!

Someone asked about Dwight: Last I heard, he voluntarily left the show due to excessive drama. He is still friends with Phaedra and planned her kid's baptism party.
    mom2 likes this.

So done with Nene until someone trains her to sit still and let others express their thoughts. That menacing crap should not be rewarded by camera time. I agree with Sheree, her huge head has grown several sizes. I wish someone would address her quitting Celebrity Apprentice when the going got tough. Big talker, can't back it up.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Kireelady, Phakedra went on national television - and Bravo hired her - just 'specially to show off all that wackadoodle nutshit stuff; she thinks it'll make money for her, and Bravo is hoping so too. I dunno who took her bar exam, but even in Georgia I think they look at ID when you walk into the exam room.

Hoping y'all'l forgive my Georgia comment, but they do have about the worst education system in the free world. BTW I do love watching this woman- she's nothing if not entertaining!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Prism, no offense taken on GA's raggedy educational system. I live in Atlanta and have first hand knowledge of how crappy it is. I don't have any kids yet, but I have friends who do and almost all of them send their kids to private school.

I get a kick out of Phaedra even though she annoys the crap out of me.

The reason Sheree was not on the before they were famous show is mostly due to the fact that she was too busy shoplifting and spending time in court/jail. She is sooo ghetto! I had never watched what I think was season 2 where Sheree grabs Kim's hair after she chased her out of a restaurant to "kick her a**". Sheree is always up in people's faces and threatens physical violence as does NeNe. Is this the best Atlanta has to offer? Between the yelling and physical violence, I really hope this show is not indicative of it's title "REAL" Housewives of Atlanta.

+ Reply to Thread