+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1357Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Atlanta is still my fav, with or without NeNe. Anyway, Phaedra was on WW yesterday, and though I didn't like her hair, she is so tiny, and had the cutest dress on. She took a few jabs about NeNe's age, and also talked about her desire to open a funeral home. She really looked good to me.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    Atlanta is still my fav, with or without NeNe. Anyway, Phaedra was on WW yesterday, and though I didn't like her hair, she is so tiny, and had the cutest dress on. She took a few jabs about NeNe's age, and also talked about her desire to open a funeral home. She really looked good to me.
    Phaedra is as cute as she can be! It's her superior attitude that makes me not like her very much. Whether she's talking to her friends or her husband, it's always "her way or the highway" that makes her unattractive to me.
    Heck, they're basically all good looking women except for the OTT hair and makeup.

from realitytea.com

Its a boy!

Just as the psychic predicted on the first season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kim Zolciak, 32, is indeed having a baby boy with NFL beau Kroy Beirmann, 25.

Kim made the revelation on her twitter page yesterday after seemingly tweeting the sex of her baby by error. I havent had the baby yet!! Im due in June! But he is getting big in my belly tweeted Kim.

Realizing she had revealed the gender of her baby, she later tweeted Ya all are right!!! I cant believe it I messed up tweetin YES @biermann71 and I are happy to announce we are a having a baby BOY!!! Congrats to Kim and Kroy. She is due in June.

Has anyone else noticed how hairy Kim's arms are in the cover picture of Life and Style? I didn't until I read some remarks about them. Others also referenced Alyssa Milano has some real hairy ones also. After checking a few pix, they both really do.
    What I don't understand is that it's obvious that these women spend a lot of time and money on looking good. It's part of their job and it's necessary. So why don't they do anything about really hairy arms??
    Doesn't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Has anyone else noticed how hairy Kim's arms are in the cover picture of Life and Style? I didn't until I read some remarks about them. Others also referenced Alyssa Milano has some real hairy ones also. After checking a few pix, they both really do.
    What I don't understand is that it's obvious that these women spend a lot of time and money on looking good. It's part of their job and it's necessary. So why don't they do anything about really hairy arms??
    Wow those are some hairy arms on Kim! Good thing she most likely gets a bikini wax

FORT Fogey

I think Kim looks great in her nudie photo. Not Demi Moore great, but great nonetheless - esp. for an average person. Kim is a single mom with a demanding job/career and not a lot of dough. To stay in that good of shape while being a single mom with a busy job/career is pretty impressive, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I think Kim looks great in her nudie photo. Not Demi Moore great, but great nonetheless - esp. for an average person. Kim is a single mom with a demanding job/career and not a lot of dough. To stay in that good of shape while being a single mom with a busy job/career is pretty impressive, I think.
    You're right.
    Kim has a great body but...........Kim has a job????

Atlanta Housewife Kim Zolciak Gives Birth to Boy! | Story | Wonderwall

I wonder what an NFL player on strike earns???
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Kathy Griffin's new stand up routine on TV tonight- very funny on Phaedra the so-called lawyer. Griffin quoted a Phaedra line from a Bobby Brown trial.... when P. told the judge "My client be innocent". So laughable. Another quote Griffin repeated from Phaedra...."Why they gotta be all up in my kool aid?"

What would we do without these funny lines from the RH?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

maybe she likes them? i have hairy arms and they don't bother me . . . . i'd find it odder if she was waxing/shaving her arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post

+ Reply to Thread