+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I wouldn't care if Atlanta didn't come back.... or it was recast. the first season was ok....but the Nene /Kim fights are just old. I don't care about seeing either one of them anymore. They are both messes.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mina;4192010;
    I wouldn't care if Atlanta didn't come back.... or it was recast. the first season was ok....but the Nene /Kim fights are just old. I don't care about seeing either one of them anymore. They are both messes.
    Nene is so pissed during this reunion. She can't even pretend to do the fakey fake answers.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;4192016;
    Nene is so pissed during this reunion. She can't even pretend to do the fakey fake answers.
    Pissed? She's ridiculous. She's become so self-absorbed it's over the top. I can't believe she'd have anyone advising her it's a good idea to act this way. I can hardly watch her. Kim is a saint compared to Nene's actions.

FORT Fanatic

Nene can't stand verbal abuse ya'll. GOOD TO KNOW!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm convinced that Peter is an idiot, and would be hard to tolerate for anyone with intelligence.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I guess this is the Phaedra that's the intelligent lawyer. I actually thought her comments about racial tension were classy and well stated. Go figure. Maybe being pregnant made her crazy, because I ended up liking her more toward the end of the season.

It seems like Phaedra knew who Nene was growing up, but didn't actually "know" her. Okay, miscommunication, poor word choice, whatever. Was it really that important for Nene to get so upset over?

It's because Nene has become so self important that it's a true honor to have known her during any time in her life.

I think that Kim should have stepped back, stopped being so offended, and learned that the way that she speaks sometimes is not cool even if another person is stupid enough to go along with it. The fact that the comment that Big Poppa made to Sweetie came to light makes it all even more disturbing.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by mina;4192010;
    Not only old but becoming unbelievable. Nene's rampage with Kim on the bus was so out of the blue. Her extreme anger seemed inappropriate. I would have believed such extent if Kim had directly attacked Nene. But to get that mad about Kim's treatment of Sweetie just didn't make sense. Nene has some hidden agenda that fueled this lastest outburst.

Nene has just become too annoying to watch on this show anymore. I would not be disappointed if Atlanta did not come back for another season.
    Phaedra acted completely different than on the show. So I guess being on a reality show for her was not acting like she really is.
    I have a feeling part two of this reunion will be a big yawn too. Might not watch.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was totally shocked that Big Poppa had referred to Sweetie as "that/you black bitch", allegedly more than once, while they were in a group. Kim should have totally taken a open stance on his inappropriateness. I have a feeling that red flags went up when that happened. Had Kim protested, I would think we would have heard about it last night. Kim could have "guilt by association", in that case, I'm guessing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread