+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 404 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree1361Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Yeah Kim is tone deaf and anyone who thinks she has talent is nuts.

I've not said anything about these women yet but this group is getting on my last nerve. Much more so than the RHOOC or NY.

Like Shay and others have said, Sheree is a snake in the grass and will turn on her new buddy Kim the instant it is in her best interests.

Nene is classless (actually most of these women are), needs to lock up her "girls", and get some maturity and grace. Who acts that way at a private party? Paris Hilton wannabes? I hope her foundation is successful and I feel sorry for her DH.

Kim is no better IMO. She cannot sing. Drinking and driving? In denial about her smoking...and not only is it ruining her voice, but her skin too.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3225053;
    I felt embarrassed for DeShawn. Didn't she say that she had tried to throw this charity thing together in just a couple of weeks? Her inexperience came back to bite her in the booty, and it doesn't sound like she recruited somebody with experience in fund raising to show her how, exactly, to go about doing what she wanted to do. Haste makes waste, DeShawn. :nono And why didn't NeNe at least mention to her "friend" what she had been told about charging for admission? I think a true friend would have said something, but NeNe was going to be in the spotlight, so that was her incentive.
    i really don't like de shawn. she comes across fake and none too bright to me.

is it any wonder her event flopped???? do you really think a million dollar event can be pulled off w 2 weeks planning?

i haven't liked her from jump tho bc i can't for the life of me see why she needs that many people on her staff.

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher;3225565;
    DeShawn, DeShawn, DeShawn. She seems like someone who grew up watching soap operas and wants to emulate what she thinks a socialite does. From the way she talks, the governess, the 3 hours to design a multi-million dollar house, I want to raise a million dollars in one night and I only need 2 weeks to plan this.
    exactly! she gives new meaning to the term hood rich.

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3225750;
    I love NeNe, but anyone notice that something about her look just isn't right? She never looks fabulous. Her dresses are nice and expensive, they're just not flattering to her. And her weave color isn't flattering to her appearance either.

NeNe is not an ugly woman, but her style makes her look less pretty than she is.
    she makes everything she wears look tacky . . . usually bc her colossal boobs are hanging out in some unflattering manner. and that hair color does not work for her AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3225907;
    DeShawn's son is a little terror. That scene when they were eating with the chef is just EMBARRASSING! No discipline at all. The little boy was screaming at the top of his lungs for a different type of food, when he had a full plate in front of him. DeShawn ignored him and said something like, "Don't even start." Are you kidding me? I would have sent the brat to school without breakfast for pulling a stupid stunt like that.

What a brat!
    right. i really would like to know what she does with herself all day bc it sure isn't teaching her kids a thing . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3226159;
    I just watched the episode with DeShawn's fundraiser. That woman does not have a clue! First of all, what the hell was she thinking making a "grand' entrance down her staircase like she is the belle of the ball after her guests had arrived. Is this a fundraiser or her senior prom? She should have greeted each and every guest personally as they arrived. The venue (her home) was not appropriate for the type of event she was holding. Running around looking for the auctioneer was ridiculous, she was so out of her league it would have been wise for her to have hired a professional to organize the event. I knew she was in trouble when she was on the phone calling people to see if they were coming. Who does that?

When they realized no one was bidding on the LeBron James package, why not lower the price? Where was the silent auction table? Why did she have to change into a second outfit? She is so inexperienced and out of her league, I feel bad for her "foundation". I have been to many fundraisers, to me this one appeared more like a cocktail party without a proper coat check than a major fundraiser. Oh, one more thing....plastic cups? You want to raise a million dollars but you are drinking out of red plastic cups? Oye vey!!!
    i think those were her real intentions for the night. she is all abt trying to show what she has instead of letting it show . . . . like i said hood rich.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3228508;
    Kim (re: the vocal coach): "So she asked me....'How do you spell cat?' ... K-A-T"

Sheree: Eyeroll supreme.

That alone has made the show worthwhile tonight. Well, that and Kim's disgust at guacamole being made with a "rock."
    i fell asleep while i was watching last night, but i did catch the k-a-t. i was in tears laughing . . . . .

i didn't see the whole ep, but nene was doing way too much and i felt bad for her poor husband . . . .

oh, and what i did see heightened my dislike for de shawn . . . . . the way she was in the limo HOWLING at nene's song . . . . but then later saying she didn't know who the song was abt . . . . whatever.

FORT Fan

DeShawn is either really fake or really stupid! There's no way a grown woman like her could be so oblivious about a long-standing feud, and so into the clouds when it comes to any remote form of controversy.

FORT Newbie

JUST AS IT'S DIFFICULT TO TURN AWAY FROM A TRAIN WRECK, IT'S JUST AS COMPELLING TO WATCH THIS MESS!

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THESE NEW MONEY BABES TO GET ANY TACKIER THAN THEY ALREADY ARE????

THIS IS PROOF THAT MONEY DOES NOT, WILL NOT, EVER EVER BUY GOOD TASTE!!

+ Reply to Thread