+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1357Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

When NeNe said that Cynthia was very much in love, all I could think is I wonder how long that love will last when the money issues become too pressing. Money has a way of trumping love. Knock-knock! Reality calling!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4187098;
    When NeNe said that Cynthia was very much in love, all I could think is I wonder how long that love will last when the money issues become too pressing. Money has a way of trumping love. Knock-knock! Reality calling!
    I think Cynthia will find that not only money issues can cause problems in marriage but also having a man, like Peter, who seems to think that the husband calls all the shots and the "little woman" should always defer to her husband. At least, this is the side I keep seeing with him. I, myself, could deal with money problems a lot easier than being married to someone with a God-complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady;4187882;
    I think Cynthia will find that not only money issues can cause problems in marriage but also having a man, like Peter, who seems to think that the husband calls all the shots and the "little woman" should always defer to her husband. At least, this is the side I keep seeing with him. I, myself, could deal with money problems a lot easier than being married to someone with a God-complex.
    Exactly! Cynthia's mother and sister both referred to Peter as being abusive. In whatever context they meant it, they were both concerned enough about it to try and hide the marriage license from her. He seems doting on camera but I've read interviews with him and there is a very nasty streak in him where he even puts down NeNe;who adores him.

I see Cynthia's new husband Peter acting like the big man who calls the shots and has all the answers but..... I've seen his kind many times. His real problem is a lack of self esteem, his failure to make money, failure to figure out how to run a successful business, and his seemingly overall failure to make a go of anything, including the relationship.

Peter tries to make up for his lack of business savvy, lack of self respect, and failure to make money by puffing himself up with a whole lotta hot air, mean talk, and abusive behavior toward his beloved. He almost physically is beating his chest like a gorilla to prove he's "something". It's pathetic, and I would feel sympathy for him if he were not so thoroughly unlikeable. IMHO verbal abuse is about the same as physical abuse, and I think he needs help.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FYI, Dwight will be called in to give expert testimony on Swift Justice Monday, about a woman who had a bad experience at a hair salon.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fanatic

According to Wendy, Bravo is throwing out they may cancel Atlanta, due to Kim not wanting to film with NeNe, and NeNe wanting to possibly get out of her contract. Wendy feels this is just to add spice, and both will return.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I seldom watch these ladies, but I doubt Bravo will let them go.
    Theirs seems to be the most watched of all the HW shows.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

I doubt they will get rid of Atlanta, Wendy said Andy is throwing out the info to create even more buzz.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4190028;
    I see Cynthia's new husband Peter acting like the big man who calls the shots and has all the answers but..... I've seen his kind many times. His real problem is a lack of self esteem, his failure to make money, failure to figure out how to run a successful business, and his seemingly overall failure to make a go of anything, including the relationship.

Peter tries to make up for his lack of business savvy, lack of self respect, and failure to make money by puffing himself up with a whole lotta hot air, mean talk, and abusive behavior toward his beloved. He almost physically is beating his chest like a gorilla to prove he's "something". It's pathetic, and I would feel sympathy for him if he were not so thoroughly unlikeable. IMHO verbal abuse is about the same as physical abuse, and I think he needs help.
    Very accurate.

I've never known a confident, accomplished man who needed to act in the self important way that Peter does. They don't need to act like they're so important because their actions always speak louder than words.
    He's transparent to all except Cynthia.

FORT Fanatic

MOG watching the reunion in HD is horrible. Even Andy looks gross.

+ Reply to Thread