+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Well that didn't last very long, did it?
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4166731;
    That Diana character was full of herself as well. She and Nene seem like two peas in a rotten pod. She shows up, chip on her shoulder, talking like Kim should not speak her name, when meanwhile she is an uninvited guest.
    That Diana person seemed to have attended the same Mean Girl School that Allison DuBois (RHBH) did, majoring in How to Be a Rude Guest.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4166731;
    That Diana character was full of herself as well. Nene better realize that the people at the tv station she has her little segment on will see this, and may be rid of her because she doesn't know how to conduct herself with any class at all.
    Class?? Forget class....how about How Not to Be Rude, Mean and Unkind??

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4167254;
    Talk about something you can't call a black woman-well Nene went there and as much as I hate Sweetie (she annoys me) she didn't deserve that comment.
    That bothers me. Black woman, pink woman, green woman.....there are just some things you shouldn't say to anyone......forget the color issue.

Quote Originally Posted by marciadale;4166662;
    Diana shows up with Nene..... and when sweetie came out with her bags.... and Kim said something to the effect of "no, you don't have to go now, i was only doing that out of respect for NeNe not wanting others here, and the big deal she made of it, but she has Diana now, so you can stay" and then NeNe says "i didn't make it a big deal"
    Hello, Nene???!!! Did they neglect to tell you that there are cameras that record everything you say????

True, there are some things that you shouldn't say to anyone, but since the conversation Nene was harping on was "things you can't say to a black woman" Nene really should have heeded her own advice before she made the "slave" comment.

...and boy did Bravo set that scenario up earlier in the episode when they had her in the lawn chairs and someone commented about her looking like she was sitting on a plantation (I think that was Derek J. yet again, man, as much as Kim loves him he does like to make the racial references). IMO, Nene's "slave" comment was the harshest thing said that night, even if Kim is vulgar.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I thought the dude's house they were staying at was totally creepy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought it was rather Michael Jackson-esque, with all of the life-sized statues. And Michael Jackson's house was s-t-r-a-n-g-e!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;4168746;
    I thought the dude's house they were staying at was totally creepy.
    So did I. I understand that when you have money to burn, it's your privilege to flagrantly defy good taste; but geez, if it wasn't for bad taste, Karmer'd have no taste at all.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fanatic

Been trying to figure why they call Cynthia "runaway bride" Wendy Williams says Cynthia has been engaged twice, once to Jayson Williams (former Nets player, charged with killing limo driver Gus?) and Russell Simmons. I knew the father of her child was the actor Leon (5 Heartbeats). I am assuming she called the weddings off hence, 'runaway bride'.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Cynthia's wedding was the saddest wedding I ever saw. Her dress looked like it was stranguling her and she didn't even pick it out, her wedding planner/stylist did. Her Mom and sister were going to sabotage the wedding by hiding the marriage license, Peter shows up drunk. No rings. And they got married in front of a huge dinosaur(?).
    I was disappointed in Nene this season. She was too over the top and mean. I know she's going thru a divorce and has problems with her son but alot of people have problems and don't act like that.
    And now we have to wait 2 weeks for the reunion show! Oh well, bring on the NYC and OC trainwrecks.

i actually loved cynthia's dress . . . . that's abt all i loved in that wedding tho.

that was the saddest wedding i've ever seen. geez.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought the dress was beautiful, too, but she looked like she was the showstopper in a runway show than an actual bride. She definitely wore it well. The color was most interesting.

With everything that went wrong.......and that was just about EVERYTHING ELSE.....I kept shouting, "Don't Do It! Don't Do It!".....and I kept thinkng about that song from The Color Purple "God Is Trying To Tell You Something". When you get that many negative signs, you need to listen to and recognize what is happening. How many times do you have to be hit over the head with a brick to get it? This marriage can't last. I think she thought she had something to prove to everybody else. She'll be sorry.....guaranteed, or your money back!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread