+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I didn't care for the cottage cheese comment either. I agree with you, I'd kill for that body as well!

Wasn't it Phaedra, while working out with Sheree, who was talking proudly about the women in her family having "big ol' donkey butts" or something like that? I believe she commented that the men loved it-so why would it be any different for Cynthia?

Phaedra-I can't understand her either. If this is all an act, why would a lawyer dumb herself down if she expects to continue to practice? Methinks she may be looking for a career in tv. A little of that colorful commentary may go a long way on the right show.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Regular

Can't stand Nene. She's so full of hot air. LOL how she thinks her TV segment with Jermaine Dupris came out great. From the clips they showed it looked like an awfully boring interview.

Zero intelligence, zero class, a total zero.

Quote Originally Posted by scootad;4165635;
    Can't stand Nene. She's so full of hot air. LOL how she thinks her TV segment with Jermaine Dupris came out great. From the clips they showed it looked like an awfully boring interview.

Zero intelligence, zero class, a total zero.
    At first, I really liked Nene, then I really disliked her to come around again to liking and finally once again completely disliking her.

I'm done with this roller coaster ride she's taking us on. She flip flops far too often for me to believe she's really a nice person, having a bad day. She's not a nice person who at times, for various reasons, puts on a nice act.

She was so completely out of line throughtout the entire episode. All fueled by her jealousy of Kim. If Kim had said something mean or attacked her, I wouldn't have a problem with Nene but she didn't. Nene came onto that bus, aching for a fight.

Diana shows up with Nene..... and when sweetie came out with her bags.... and Kim said something to the effect of "no, you don't have to go now, i was only doing that out of respect for NeNe not wanting others here, and the big deal she made of it, but she has Diana now, so you can stay" and then NeNe says "i didn't make it a big deal" WTF?!?!?! seriously?!?!?!?! i'm SOO over NeNe.

That Diana character was full of herself as well. She and Nene seem like two peas in a rotten pod. She shows up, chip on her shoulder, talking like Kim should not speak her name, when meanwhile she is an uninvited guest. Yes, Kim had every right to say what she thought about her presence at that moment. I don't care if Nene invited her-the hostess did not invite her. Then they proceed to say they are going to eat the food and sleep in a home that Nene is insulting just because it's all about them. UGH! That could not have been me. They should have been bounced out on their behinds! Nene better realize that the people at the tv station she has her little segment on will see this, and may be rid of her because she doesn't know how to conduct herself with any class at all.

She seems to think she's the be all and end all. She says Kim is a joke so Kim is a joke. She says Kim is not an entertainer so Kim is not an entertainer. Well, she is indeed entertaining to some people, even if it's not for her pitch perfect voice. Some people find a bimbo in a wig wailing into a mic highly entertaining. To each their own. Nene does not have the final say in the matter.

-Unknown Author-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kim, I hate that curtain of hair that you like to have hanging in your face.

NeNe, I hate names, especially nicknames that are repetitive!! John-John, RayRay, etc. SOOO STUPID!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4166731;
    Nene better realize that the people at the tv station she has her little segment on will see this, and may be rid of her because she doesn't know how to conduct herself with any class at all.
    i would love to see them ditch NeNe over her actions!!!

do any of you read their blogs on bravotv.com? Phaedra's is up today and it's really good. i didn't know if i could copy and paste some of it here... so i didn't, but she talks about having an extensive convo w/ sweetie and kim in miami and in her eyes, doesn't think Kim is a racist. something to the effect, that if she was a racist, she wouldn't bring sweetie into her home and treat her like family. i like Phaedra more and more....

I think a lot of things could be said about Kim - heck, any of these ladies, for that matter - but, I don't think anyone could ever say that Kim is a racist!! I don't watch these ladies very often, but I would never apply that adjective to Kim.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I don't think that Kim is racist. I don't really know where the racist label even came from. I do recall that there were two "white people" jokes, both of which were made by her hairdresser Derek J. I believe, and the one about going barefoot led to Kandi lashing out at Sweetie for stirring up trouble. I think the other one had to do with when Kim was sitting in the lawn chair. Then Nene came along and made the slave comment, and Kandi added that she had tried to talk to Kim about how she talks to people and that there just are some things that you can't say to black women. That's all I remember about race, really. If anything stirred it up the most it was the slave comment. That one made everyone cringe. Cynthia looked like someone punched her in the stomach when she first heard that one. Sheree just looked shocked. She simply went too far. Talk about something you can't call a black woman-well Nene went there and as much as I hate Sweetie (she annoys me) she didn't deserve that comment.

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4166731;
    Nene better realize that the people at the tv station she has her little segment on will see this, and may be rid of her because she doesn't know how to conduct herself with any class at all.
    I think they have dropped her already.
    "...feelings are so 1979..."
    -classic

+ Reply to Thread