+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 407 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1407Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Here's another wig question! I understand what has been explained about the lacefront wigs, and I thank you. Now, WHY do we sometimes see dark roots, and sometimes we don't?

Also, I don't think I've ever seen Sheree's son. When was he on? And, about the "buck teeth" and the comparison to Denzel, Denzel has a pronounced overbite and is still a fine looking man, in spite of it.

Also, by the way, personal chefs are not necessarily that expensive if that kind of thing is important to you. Of course, these women probably have a little more disposable income than I do, but I do know that it is attainable and I have thought about having somebody come in once/week and prepare the meals for the entire week. The service is definitely out there, with many chefs/cooks to fulfill your needs! Some are very reasonably priced. Lord knows I hate to cook, but I will!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Porshay, Denzel may have an overbite but Sheree's son has some really jacked-up teeth. The kid could go to the dentist and get a chekup without even opening his mouth.

I thought Kim had a lace-front, but the more I see it, the more it looks like a half-wig. I now think it's definitely a half-wig.

Was Sheree's son on the show? If he was, I want to be able to look for him when they do a rerun marathon. (And I'd rather be "rich-shay", but I'm not! )
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The reason Sheree is hanging with Kim is because she has connections. Sherre looked enamored with Dallas Austin and mentioned that she believed Kim and Dallas were good friends not just acquaintances. I think her son does resemble Denzel a little bit, certainly not O J Simpson like Kim said.
    The one I can't stand is DeShawn, she is the trouble maker. DeShawn told Sherre about the singing in the limo (under the strictest confidence). DeShawn so desperately wants to be part of "high society" but she lacks class, grace and style. Talking on the phone with one hand and a fork full of food in the other is an indication that the only class DeShawn displays is "no" class.

This whole high school mentality has me shaking my head. I now completely understand why I only have one really close girl-friend and more male friends. It's petty and dumb to have these she said/she said competitions.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3228851;
    Was Sheree's son on the show? If he was, I want to be able to look for him when they do a rerun marathon. (And I'd rather be "rich-shay", but I'm not! )
    He was on last week's episode when Kim and Sheree went out to lunch with their kids.
    CYA

It was wrong for DeShawn to talk to Sheree about the singing in the limo, not only breaking a confidence but being fully aware that Sheree and Kim are socializing on a regular basis. Now, WHY would Sheree tell her "friend" something hurtful like that? How many of us intentionally tell our friends hurtful gossip that we've heard about them, that we've been told under the "strictest confidence"? That is just mean, snakelike, s**t stirring behavior that a true friend wouldn't do to someone they consider to be a true friend. If Kim has any sense at all, which I'm not sure she does, she would evaluate Sheree's motives in what Sheree did. That really annoyed me. Was it really necessary? Is meanness really necessary? I'm guessing it speaks to an empty life where you feed a fire just for your own entertainment.

Whoa! Kim really can NOT sing. Whoever told her she sounded like Cher was just being polite. Did anyone notice Kim sitting in her white convertable drinking a glass of wine while smoking a cigarette? I guess the Atlanta police let rich women drink around drinking?

OK, Kim CANNOT sing, she is just horrible. I'm getting caught up on the show now and I'm just stunned that anyone is even willing to work with her. She should hire a tutor who can help her with beneficial things, like properly spelling cat. I seriously can't believe she said k-a-t.

Maybe her only familiarity with the word 'cat' is the cartoon character Krazy Kat? I can't imagine her going much deeper than that.

+ Reply to Thread