+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4151447;
    Too bad reports are NeNe acted a fool at the wedding. She made it start late, but her demands, such as make-up, hair etc, and got into it with the bride on HER day. NeNe is so full of herself, instead of lipo, I think they filled her with hot air!
    I watched the show, did I fast forward thru the wedding? Gotta see if its on again.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4150363;
    I don't like Kim, but I think Nene was in the wrong here. She was invited onto the bus and to Kim's hotel room and all she did was critize and make snarky remarks. She was right, but should have kept the comments to herself. She acts like she's jealous of Kim. And Nene started that fight on the tour bus which was not fair to Kandy or the other people.
    Yep, Nene was out of line. I think she's been keeping all these thoughts inside and it finally all came out. She is jealous of Kim's new found fame/$, especially now that she's trying hard to make a name and $ for herself. And it must drive her nuts that Kim has no talent and her fame is undeserved.
    Nene also had no right to disrupt everyone's else's life on the bus.
    She was a guest and should behave.
    As for Sweetie, it's none of anyone else's business. Like you said, it's up to Sweetie to decide what she will or will not allow.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha;4151905;
    I watched the show, did I fast forward thru the wedding? Gotta see if its on again.
    No the wedding was July 27th 2010. I don't think Bravo is showing it. But if you google her, you will see pics, and articles about NeNe acting a fool.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

The first time Nene heard Kandi sing she said she wasn't impressed. She went on and on about how she didn't know any of the songs she had written and tried to dismiss the fact that she had written for some of the biggest artists in the game.Then she realized that she sounded a fool and now she admits that Kandi is a professional. Then when she hears Kandi's version of "Tardy for the Party" and Kim rudely backs out of letting her on the song, Nene tells Kim that SHE was the one who thought the song could sound good and Kim's song will be nothing without her. Things like this make it seem as if Neene has trouble giving any of the women any praise unless she begins to look bad for withholding the praise. Kandi needs to cut Kim loose after this, and by doing so she will push Nene further away. A true win-win situation. If she doesn't I have to believe that Bravo is asking her to keep Kim involved so that they can tie the housewives in with her music career and won't simply have to eliminate Kandi from a ton of episodes while she is on the road or follow her on a drama free tour. Neither of those things would be fun for Bravo. This mess and drama is a dream come true for Bravo.

BTW-How rude of Nene to say that Don Juan and Sweetie couldn't stay in Kim's friend's house. That woman needs to learn that she is not always in charge.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think NutNut's explosion was based on pent up and past irritations with Kim, and being called "bitch" one time too many! I'm nothing like NutNut, but I am not one who will allow you to refer to me as "bitch" without giving you a fair warning that you are in dangerous territory. I don't accept that kind of talk off a woman, or a man.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

High hopes for NeNe to make good have taken her back down to NutNutNoNo land. If all her energy was channeled into making herself the best she can be, instead of another raging loud display of raw jealousy about Skim No-Talent's success, I think NN could take some currency away from her RH gig. By currency I mean it all - self respect, building on her ability to exploit any talent she does have, favorable feedback from the world she lives in, money, all of it.

NN's undernourished ego and her lack of self respect, along with being undereducated, have positioned her very well for failure. If she doesn't get a grip her flame will die out. These shows don't last forever.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4152154;
    No the wedding was July 27th 2010. I don't think Bravo is showing it. But if you google her, you will see pics, and articles about NeNe acting a fool.
    thank you

I don't think that NeNe is jealous of Kim, I mean what is there to be jealous of? I just think she is NeNe.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4152183;
    The first time Nene heard Kandi sing she said she wasn't impressed. She went on and on about how she didn't know any of the songs she had written and tried to dismiss the fact that she had written for some of the biggest artists in the game.Then she realized that she sounded a fool and now she admits that Kandi is a professional. Then when she hears Kandi's version of "Tardy for the Party" and Kim rudely backs out of letting her on the song, Nene tells Kim that SHE was the one who thought the song could sound good and Kim's song will be nothing without her. Things like this make it seem as if Neene has trouble giving any of the women any praise unless she begins to look bad for withholding the praise. Kandi needs to cut Kim loose after this, and by doing so she will push Nene further away. A true win-win situation. If she doesn't I have to believe that Bravo is asking her to keep Kim involved so that they can tie the housewives in with her music career and won't simply have to eliminate Kandi from a ton of episodes while she is on the road or follow her on a drama free tour. Neither of those things would be fun for Bravo. This mess and drama is a dream come true for Bravo.
    Thanks for that. I had forgotten a lot of the back story. (not sure why I don't keep all storylines of Real Housewives front and center in my brain! ) Nene does/says whatever is best for Nene. She's as jealous of Kim (her so-called "success") as she is of anyone who's doing better than she is.
    As for Kandi being so involved with Kim, I agree with your assessment of Bravo's part in it. There doesn't seem to be any other reason for Kandi to tolerate the annoyance of Kim, especially when Kandi is not realizing any financial compensation (that we know of) for her part. Either that or Kandi is truly masochistic.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4152352;
    I think NutNut's explosion was based on pent up and past irritations with Kim, and being called "bitch" one time too many! I'm nothing like NutNut, but I am not one who will allow you to refer to me as "bitch" without giving you a fair warning that you are in dangerous territory. I don't accept that kind of talk off a woman, or a man.
    I don't accept that kind of talk either but NeNe started the whole thing and called Kim a bitch first and also "played the race card". That wasn't the time or place for that. That woman can make me laugh like no other but the fame really has gone to her head and I'm not sure that I'll miss her next season.

+ Reply to Thread