+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1361Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4150159;
    I recorded it so I haven't finished watching yet...I've been posting as the annoying things occur.
    XO Didn't mean to spoil it for you. But i did think Nene gave Cythnia good advice about putting off the wedding. That might be the only thing Nene did that was good tonight.

Love how Kim says that she and Kroy have recently started dating and she calls him her "boo" as she flashes the engagement ring (which she is wearing on her left hand) around that "big poppa" gave to her!

What was with all that hair in Kim's hairbrush when her hairdresser was curling her wig in the hotel before the show? Does her wig hair come out that easily if you brush it? Nothing like a good quality wig!

It's amazing how "kind" the audiences are to Kim...maybe they're totally trashed before she goes on.

And...if I hear "SWEETTTEEEEEEE" one more time!!! Kim...it wouldn't kill you to do something for yourself for a change and show us all how very HARD you work! You know...cause you work so hard your vitamin levels are low.

As far as Nene's exchange with Kim...well...Nene really just said everything that everyone really wants to tell Kim but for some reason they never do...however...Nene's delivery left alot to be desired. But she is spot on in all she said....Kim can't sing, she does treat Sweetie like her slave and she sleeps w/a married man for $$ (or at least she was until Troy came along).
    Last edited by Holly in SoCal; 01-17-2011 at 01:24 AM.

<---------Sheree begging her kids to say how much they'll miss her....

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4150157;
    Kim says her vitamin levels and such are down because she works so hard...what a joke!!! Maybe someone needs to tell her that smoking and drinking depletes your body of vitamins...that is more likely the cause if what she is saying is really true.
    I think dumb ol' Kim really felt her vitamin levels were low, feeling tired. That happens in your first trimester!! I'm betting she was pregnant then.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4150153;
    It saddens me that Cynthia went ahead and married that Peter character...she broke off all those engagements and held out for marriage for HIM???!!!
    As I said before: The painful truth is that Cynthia is repeating her mother's history, even though she says she doesn't want a controlling husband like her father. Peter is as controlling as they get and the only one who can't see it is Cynthia. I guess she'll figure it out someday but not before she makes the mistake of marrying him.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4150157;
    For the life of me, I can't understand why Candi is putting up with Kim and why she is doing all she is for Kim, promoting her and taking her on a tour when Kim can't even sing, has absolutely no talent and is an annoying, inconsiderate and ungrateful person.
    There's got to be more to the story than we are privvy to that allows Kandi to put up with Kim and all that entails. Some behind the scenes agreement maybe with Bravo?? Don't know but that's all that makes sense to me.
    Of course, listen to me...........trying to make sense about "Real Housewives!!!"

In the end Kandi is a businesswoman. She knows that Kim can't sing, but Kim is a novelty item. People want to see her even if it's to see her fall on her face. Kandi really can't lose in this. If Kim does well, she gets the credit. If Kim falls on her face, people get what they expect of her. They are not paying to see her. She is not the draw. She's the reason people show up late for shows. Who cares about the opening act? Heck, I've been to shows and not even known who the opening act would be. They came to see Kandi. Kim is the the "Weird Al' of the day. Or the "She Bangs" guy from American Idol. A joke of an act.

Kim's singing and dancing in those too short outfits reminds me of every bar that I've ever gone to that has that washed out bimbo that still thinks she's hot, drunk and dancing in the middle of the room. It's not a good look. Is that move she does where she's waving her hands in the air like she's holding a cig a signature dance move of hers? Like I said....drunk woman in a bar move.

There is just no way Kim would be stopping that bus so often if I were on it. I would tell her that she needs to call a service to transport her the rest of the way. She can leave her luggage but she and Sweetie have to go. She thinks it's hard sleeping on the bus, try sleeping in whatever they send for you to ride in.

Then Kim says the bus is soooooo crowded, and invites Nene along for part of the ride. Again, this is not a party on wheels. This is a woman on a tour. She needs rest, relaxation, and peace of mind. Kim offers none of that. What moment I thought was sweet was Kandi speaking to her daughter on the phone. What a sweet little girl!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I thought we would get thru this season without a major fight, I was wrong. It was kind of nice to see everyone basically getting along until last night. And then comes Nene on Kandy's tour bus. I don't like Kim, but I think Nene was in the wrong here. She was invited onto the bus and to Kim's hotel room and all she did was critize and make snarky remarks. She was right, but should have kept the comments to herself. She acts like she's jealous of Kim. And Nene started that fight on the tour bus which was not fair to Kandy or the other people. Poor Kandy!
    And if Sweetie doesn't like working for Kim or the way she is spoken to then she should quit.
    Nene was on Andy's show and said she hasn't talked to Kim in six months. I can't wait for this reunion show!

Didn't see this yet!

FORT Fogey

Surprisingly, the only parts of this episode I enjoyed were the ones with Phaedra and the baby. He's just too beautiful, and she finally seems to be attaching to him. And his father clearly loves him very, very much. It seems like he's going to be a lucky little boy.

Don't get me wrong, I still don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth, but now I find it more amusing than anything.

The think that bothers me about Kim's wigs is that they must stink like cigarette smoke. Unless she washes them, do people wash wigs?

I don't really understand what happened during the Nene/Kim fight, it seemed like they were fighting over nothing. I felt so sorry for Khandi and Don Juan being trapped on that bus with Kim and Sweetie. Kim and Sweetie are so annoying when they are together.

And I wonder why Don Juan and Kim's hairdresser think that white people walk around barefoot a lot? Was it all those pap pics of Britney walking barefoot to/from the public bathroom?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;4150160;
    XO Didn't mean to spoil it for you. But i did think Nene gave Cythnia good advice about putting off the wedding. That might be the only thing Nene did that was good tonight.
    Too bad reports are NeNe acted a fool at the wedding. She made it start late, but her demands, such as make-up, hair etc, and got into it with the bride on HER day. NeNe is so full of herself, instead of lipo, I think they filled her with hot air!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread