+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1409Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4145782;
    Finally finished watching the last episode of RHofA tonight. I was truly impressed with Kandi singing the hook of (acapella) "Haven't Love Right."
    Wow! What a fabulous voice she has. Her music isn't really my favorite "type" of music but I sure can hear a beautifully talented voice. I hope her new album does well. So far, she seems like such a nice, real person.

And what is up with Kim and that one piece of hair (wig) she keeps playing with?? The whole wig thing is really starting to bother me. I don't mind wigs, extensions, weaves, hairpieces, etc but all the time???? Her real hair must be in very bad condition, never seeing the light of day or of being in open air.
    It's got to be somewhat sweaty, smelly on those hot humid summer days in Atlanta. yuck.
    Has anyone noticed that since Kim has "supposedly" created her own wig line and has been wearing them this season, that she has more problems than ever keeping her wigs on and she is always fiddling with them? Can't be a very good line of wigs if you are constantly having to adjust your wig in order for it to not fall off or to stay straight on your head!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4147916;
    Has anyone noticed that since Kim has "supposedly" created her own wig line and has been wearing them this season, that she has more problems than ever keeping her wigs on and she is always fiddling with them? Can't be a very good line of wigs if you are constantly having to adjust your wig in order for it to not fall off or to stay straight on your head!!!
    Yes, yes, yes!!
    In the very begining, I didn't realize she was wearing a wig. They looked good and I was surprised when I learned about it. But in the last season, she's always fiddling with it, it hangs more in her face, they do seem to slip around more on her head, and you can easily tell it's a wig.

Not a very good advertisement for her wig line.

FORT Fanatic

The wigs are horrendous, and I swear Camille was wearing one in the first couple of episodes of RHBH.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Kim SLEEPS with her wig on??? Sheesh!

It saddens me that Cynthia went ahead and married that Peter character...she broke off all those engagements and held out for marriage for HIM???!!! I just love how he told her (in the kitchen during their discussion re: him closing the restaurant and adjustments re: their wedding) that he wasn't going to tell her anything anymore. Wow...that sounds like an awesome relationship and great way to start a marriage. NOT!! He spoke to her like she is a child and she allowed it. My goodness! For someone who is a supposedly famous model, has she no self-esteem or self-respect? What a shame.

FORT Fanatic

I am more concerned with the fact that Cythnia is more worried about her wedding DAY than the rest of her life. If i found out I was broke like a joke I wouldn't be worried about flowers and overpriced dresses. I would be like um where am I going to live?

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;4150154;
    I am more concerned with the fact that Cythnia is more worried about her wedding DAY than the rest of her life. If i found out I was broke like a joke I wouldn't be worried about flowers and overpriced dresses. I would be like um where am I going to live?
    Good point...guess I overlooked that because Peter's attitude was so aggravating!

Kim says her vitamin levels and such are down because she works so hard...what a joke!!! If that's true, then I should have absolutely NO vitamins in MY body with all the hours I work!! Maybe someone needs to tell her that smoking and drinking depletes your body of vitamins...that is more likely the cause if what she is saying is really true.

For the life of me, I can't understand why Candi is putting up with Kim and why she is doing all she is for Kim, promoting her and taking her on a tour when Kim can't even sing, has absolutely no talent and is an annoying, inconsiderate and ungrateful person. Common Candi, wake up and smell the coffee!

FORT Fanatic

I think Candi taking Kim on the tour was a mistake for a million reasons. Of course because Kim and her baggage of people were ALL ANNOYING. But I think it would hurt Candi in the long run to be associating with a joke like Kim. She is a real singer, not some pretend Bravo wannabe.

And Peter was disgusting last night. Cythnia is a grown woman who deserves to know the truth about their finances. Peter going on and on about not wanting to tell her anything again made me sick. She had a right to be upset. Peter was so gross.

I am kinda on the fence on who was really at fault with the Kim/Nene fight.

I recorded it so I haven't finished watching yet...I've been posting as the annoying things occur.

+ Reply to Thread