+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Kim's daughter seemed more upset Sweetie was going on tour than Kim. Maybe because they're use to staying with Sweetie, as opposed to Grandma.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

These people kill me doing the fake cries on these shows. One thing I've always learned to look for in a true cry is the red nose..and tears, of course. Those dilating blood vessels in the nose are a dead give-away. That telltale sign wasn't present last night. Fakery!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4144067;
    I've never watched the Atlanta Housewives--- until last night. I think I've been missing out I have a question: Does this Kim person with the hair in her face problem EVER smile? Just curious. She seems like a complete bore-- even when up on stage. Is she very well liked? Or is she one we 'love to hate'?
    I can only give you my personal opinion on Kim. I can't stand her. She's had an affair for years with a rich married man and now she is pregnant by some football player she knew for a very short time. She is a poor example of a mother to her two daughters. As far as smiling, she does smile once in awhile but with all the botox she gets it might be hard for her to do so. Oh, and the 'hair' is actually a wig(s). I don't know how she can have a singing career because IMO she can't sing worth a darn!

Quote Originally Posted by mina;4143844;
    Peter is very controlling. I have to wonder why Cynthia is marrying him since she is so sensitive to the fact that her mother was in a controlling marriage and all that she dealt with growing up. Does she not see what he is coming across as????
    From what I've seen in life, children invaribly end up doing just like their parents, unless they take an active role in constantly guarding against that future. Cynthia probably finds herself attracted to controlling men and up until now, she broke off those engagements. Maybe because she's getting older, wants to rid herself of the runaway bride name, she's settling....for a man just like her daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4143892;
    Phaedra: Saw on Popeater, where she said she is "acting on reality tv" this is not really her. A friend confirmed she heard her speak at an engagement, and their was very little accent, and a very well-spoken, sensible, person.
    wow. I sure hope so and it would finally make me understand how she passed law school and the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4144132;
    Skim looked plenty tired on the road trip, and I kinda feel sorry for her.
    Maybe Kim was pregnant then. I remember feeling really tired during the first trimester.

Pregnancy tired perhaps...or maybe just a combination of poor nutrition, too many ciggys & way too much booze.

If Kim was tired she could have shut the heck up and gone to bed. She was annoying me just watching her on that bus. Did she not realize or respect that this is how these people make their living and it wasn't fun and games for them? She may be able to get away with yelping into a mic but when Kandi hits the stage they expect it to be professional, and she and her people need rest in order to make that happen. She really needs to respect that this is not a hobby to them.

Phaedra- I don't know if I get the whole playing it up for the cameras. Unless she's going to try and get a tv deal somewhere the whole idea of running out to hire this woman after what you've seen on tv just won't go too well for her.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Thanks for the info Straycat She must be as classy as she looks

By the way, I bought a halloween wig for my grandaughter to play with marked down to a couple of dollars--- it was in a plastic bag and looked more real than that thing Kim keeps pushing back on her head! If they told her that's real then she was robbed.

Finally finished watching the last episode of RHofA tonight. I was truly impressed with Kandi singing the hook of (acapella) "Haven't Love Right."
    Wow! What a fabulous voice she has. Her music isn't really my favorite "type" of music but I sure can hear a beautifully talented voice. I hope her new album does well. So far, she seems like such a nice, real person.

And what is up with Kim and that one piece of hair (wig) she keeps playing with?? The whole wig thing is really starting to bother me. I don't mind wigs, extensions, weaves, hairpieces, etc but all the time???? Her real hair must be in very bad condition, never seeing the light of day or of being in open air.
    It's got to be somewhat sweaty, smelly on those hot humid summer days in Atlanta. yuck.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 01-12-2011 at 03:28 AM.

FORT Fogey

Just dropping in to say that I like Kim. She's nutty and a gold-digger, but I don't seem to care.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4146201;
    Just dropping in to say that I like Kim. She's nutty and a gold-digger, but I don't seem to care.
    I like her, too. Well, let's put it this way: She's a trip. She's silly but entertaining. Actually, her wigs look good on her.

Initially it looked like Nene had cleaned up her act, but by the latest trailer, she's acting ghetto and should be ashamed of herself acting like that -- a grown woman. Not much of a role model for her kid...........have no interest in putting up with her nonsense again this season. Sets women back a lifetime.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread