+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

So is a Sip and See a southern thing or did Phaedra make that up?

I do not know if it is only a southern thing, but I was curious. I looked it up and apparently this type of get together has been going on for many years. I doubt any were as grand as Phaedra's though
    There's no place like home!

i completely disagree. parents and people in children's lives should be their role models, not tv personalities.

like someone posted, cynthia has a quirky sense of humor and i do not think that should be censored.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4135054;
    Yep. Or teenagers with self esteem issues.

Being on tv should come with some sense of responsibility as to what you're putting out there. I think the same should be done with athletes, politicians, anyone who may have any kind of influence on the public.

hahaha! I just realized the lyrics to Kim's song are NOT- the rain doesn't mean a thing! lol

the ring doesn't mean a thing.

what was the huge thing Cynthia's fiance had to tell her that was so bad? The more we get to see of this guy the less I like him.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

I'm born and raised in the south and have never heard of a sip and see.

Peter is very controlling. I have to wonder why Cynthia is marrying him since she is so sensitive to the fact that her mother was in a controlling marriage and all that she dealt with growing up. Does she not see what he is coming across as????

i agree. Her light just dulls when he's around.

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;4143837;
    The more we get to see of this guy the less I like him.

FORT Fanatic

Should be WHY she married him, as she already did. Sip n See more popular than we think. Just google it! I really like Phaedra, such a breath of air, you never know what she is going to say and do. Saw on Popeater, where she said she is "acting on reality tv" this is not really her. A friend confirmed she heard her speak at an engagement, and their was very little accent, and a very well-spoken, sensible, person.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I've never watched the Atlanta Housewives--- until last night. I think I've been missing out I have a question: Does this Kim person with the hair in her face problem EVER smile? Just curious. She seems like a complete bore-- even when up on stage. Is she very well liked? Or is she one we 'love to hate'?

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4143892;
    Should be WHY she married him, as she already did. Sip n See more popular than we think. Just google it! I really like Phaedra, such a breath of air, you never know what she is going to say and do. Saw on Popeater, where she said she is "acting on reality tv" this is not really her. A friend confirmed she heard her speak at an engagement, and their was very little accent, and a very well-spoken, sensible, person.
    Geez I hope so. 'Cause on RH she sounds like a dunce most of the time, makes it look like she paid someone to take the Bar, and maybe went through law school on her back. So I hope the ditzy dumbbell persona is her idea of a joke. That would make some sense.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Skim looked plenty tired on the road trip, and I kinda feel sorry for her. Not because she's nice or decent or anything, but because she really wants to be a successful pop star, and she cannot sing a single note. Couple that with her inherent laziness and penchant for wanting life gifted to her, and you have one unhappy woman... that's sad for her children.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread