+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1430Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I agree about NeNe. I love seeing her growth since the first season. The more honest she is, the more likeable she becomes.... much more interesting without the superwealth fakery she led with in season one. I hope she makes it somehow in the entertainment world; she sure wants it badly enough.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4135967;
    I thought the furniture was a short term rental from the furniture store, like for a few days for the daughter's party. No way can ShaBoom actually buy the stuff. I'll bet her credit cards were jerked a long time ago. But the store probably would do a "rental" in exchange for TV coverage - which it got. Wonder if all those retail places pay taxes on the barter value of the advertising like they're supposed to.
    I didn't get the feeling that it was rented furniture. Maybe the store cut the prices a lot due to the ad coverage they got and Bravo picked up the rest. How else could Sheree get it for her daughter?

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Wasn't there supposed to be a new episode last night?

Okay what have I missed with this season? I need the 411.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4135974;
    I think Nene's honesty about their financial situation is particularly refreshing. I would have thought her one to cover it up and pretend all was well.
    Can't remember which radio show where I heard that NeNe was pregnant!! Could have been Cosmo Radio on Sirius Satellite. Anyone else hear about this?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4138022;
    Can't remember which radio show where I heard that NeNe was pregnant!! Could have been Cosmo Radio on Sirius Satellite. Anyone else hear about this?
    I read somewhere that Nene strongly denied any rumors about her being pregnant. Got the feeling from what/how she said it that she would never be pregant again, that she was done with having children. Supposedly her oldest son is going to be a father but who knows if that's true or not?

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4138173;
    I read somewhere that Nene strongly denied any rumors about her being pregnant. Got the feeling from what/how she said it that she would never be pregant again, that she was done with having children. Supposedly her oldest son is going to be a father but who knows if that's true or not?
    Just like Kim strongly denied any rumors of being pregnant? Not saying NeNe is or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4138520;
    Just like Kim strongly denied any rumors of being pregnant? Not saying NeNe is or anything...
    True, true. Who knows what's real and what's not, even though it's called "reality" tv. But that gives us all something to speculate about, which is what we love to do.

FORT Fogey

I don't think Nene is pregnant. I think she's smart enough not to let that happen unless she wanted it to. Unlike Kim the supposed nurse.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4139415;
    I don't think Nene is pregnant. I think she's smart enough not to let that happen unless she wanted it to. Unlike Kim the supposed nurse.
    I don't think people give Kim enough credit. Though she's not the sharpest tool in the toolbox, I believe she knew exactly what was up when she knocked herself up. I think she totally planned it out.

+ Reply to Thread