+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

The short scene of Phaendra and her mom eating and all their MMM's was freaking hilarious. They are so strange.
    Last edited by reneekk; 12-17-2010 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Because I'm one of those people who screws up there/their all the time and had to fix it!

Did anyone else notice that on tonight's episode Phaedra said her baby weighed 7 lbs and 23 oz and was 22 inches long. 7 LBS & 23 OZS??? Ounces only go from 1-16 and once they hit 16 they are considered the next pound....ie...7 lbs and 23 oz would really be 8 lbs 7 oz! Sheesh...does this woman have a brain at all? I'm sure the doctor did not tell her that her baby weighed 7 lbs, 23 oz when it was born and I'm sure it doesn't say that on the birth certificate either.

OK...update....Phaedra (on What What Happens Live) just said she meant to say 7lbs 13oz....that is....after Andy commented on the strange weight she gave on the show.
    Last edited by Holly in SoCal; 12-19-2010 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4129956;
    Did anyone else notice that on tonight's episode Phaedra said her baby weighed 7 lbs and 23 oz and was 22 inches long. 7 LBS & 23 OZS??? Ounces only go from 1-16 and once they hit 16 they are considered the next pound....ie...7 lbs and 23 oz would really be 8 lbs 7 oz! Sheesh...does this woman have a brain at all? I'm sure the doctor did not tell her that her baby weighed 7 lbs, 23 oz when it was born and I'm sure it doesn't say that on the birth certificate either.

OK...update....Phaedra (on What What Happens Live) just said she meant to say 7lbs 13oz....that is....after Andy commented on the strange weight she gave on the show.

She is a law school graduate...right???? I don't get the whole "my real friends know the truth". Okay who here hasn't asked a very pregnant woman when she is due & if she knows if she is having a boy or girl?

I thought there'd be more talk of last nights show with the no make up Kim scene. I haven't watched it, but I've been stalking the board all day to hear about it. Must been boring

lol, kim was pretty odd looking without the makeup.

i am pretty sick of kim these days.

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;4130255;
    I thought there'd be more talk of last nights show with the no make up Kim scene. I haven't watched it, but I've been stalking the board all day to hear about it. Must been boring

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;4130255;
    I haven't watched it yet but definitely plan to do so. That darn Christmas just seems to take up so much of my time that could be devoted to Housewives Everywhere!!

Me too on Christmas taking up so much of my TV time, dang it!

I did watch it last night and it was pretty boring. I do have to say that Kim totally looks like a man without make up on. I can't wait until the tour starts and she screws up her set because she just doesn't care.

And Cynthia just keeps becoming my favorite more and more.

Amazing to me how many RH look masculine. Always thought ShaBoom looks like Chablis, the guy/girl from Midnight In The Garden of Good & Evil movie. Skim looks like an Amazon when in full makeup, but w/out, wow like a man. Same w/the Kelly woman on RHNY. All of them are attractive, even pretty, but larger than life with very big faces. They make me feel like a midget.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4131079;
    Amazing to me how many RH look masculine. Always thought ShaBoom looks like Chablis, the guy/girl from Midnight In The Garden of Good & Evil movie. Skim looks like an Amazon when in full makeup, but w/out, wow like a man. Same w/the Kelly woman on RHNY. All of them are attractive, even pretty, but larger than life with very big faces. They make me feel like a midget.
    Your post really got me to thinking. When that fake Dr-guy that Sheree dated asked her to prove she was a woman, made me really look at her face. She does look kinda like a man, in the face. But her daughter looks like her so I doubt she is and her body seems feminine.
    I've often wondered about Kelly-Crazy from RHNY, not only is she big everywhere (hands, shoulders, height, etc) but she carries her weight like a man, in the torso. She doesn't have any curve at the waist.
    Like you said, Kim also has a man face. (I haven't watched the one w/o her makeup on yet) but her body looks very female (even with the manufactured parts).
    Now Nene is big and tall but she seems all girl to me.
    Then there's Wendy Williams who I'm positive is a man, or was, or will be?????

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4131107;
    Your post really got me to thinking. When that fake Dr-guy that Sheree dated asked her to prove she was a woman, made me really look at her face. She does look kinda like a man, in the face. But her daughter looks like her so I doubt she is and her body seems feminine.
    I've often wondered about Kelly-Crazy from RHNY, not only is she big everywhere (hands, shoulders, height, etc) but she carries her weight like a man, in the torso. She doesn't have any curve at the waist.
    Like you said, Kim also has a man face. (I haven't watched the one w/o her makeup on yet) but her body looks very female (even with the manufactured parts).
    Now Nene is big and tall but she seems all girl to me.
    Then there's Wendy Williams who I'm positive is a man, or was, or will be?????
    I agree...so many of these women (or woman, as Danielle would say...lol) look very manly....come to think of it...so does Danielle. Very strange indeed! I know that plastic surgery can create an amazing body...wayyyyy back when...I had seen some very scantly clad dancers who were actually transgenders...ie...they were men who had surgery to be a woman and boy...if their body wasn't rockin! I thought to myself...maybe I need to go to the doctor, get changed to a man, then back to a woman...seems they can manufacture a mighty fine body that way! Not that I agree with doing that...just making an observation. However it's pretty sad when a man that is surgically changed into a woman looks better than a natural woman (body-wise)...but no matter what they do to their body....you can always see it in the face...that manly bone structure, a tell-tale sign that they used to be a man. Similar to the gals that were mentioned.

+ Reply to Thread