+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 406 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Kim (re: the vocal coach): "So she asked me....'How do you spell cat?' ... K-A-T"

Sheree: Eyeroll supreme.

That alone has made the show worthwhile tonight. Well, that and Kim's disgust at guacamole being made with a "rock."

i got sucked into this show after watching the marathon on the weekend...DeShawn is a sweetheart, she's so pretty and nice, I like her the most! NeNe reminds me so much of New York/Tiffany (from Flavor Of Love/I Love New York), I like her....Sheree(sp?) seems evil to me lol Kim is cuckoo for cocoa puffs lol Lisa is forgettable, I don't really have an opinion of her.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3228532;
    i got sucked into this show after watching the marathon on the weekend...DeShawn is a sweetheart, she's so pretty and nice, I like her the most! NeNe reminds me so much of New York/Tiffany (from Flavor Of Love/I Love New York), I like her....Sheree(sp?) seems evil to me lol Kim is cuckoo for cocoa puffs lol Lisa is forgettable, I don't really have an opinion of her.
    DeShawn, smart? The one who had the fundraiser that left her in the hole for 20K? Are you confusing Lisa with DeShawn? Lisa is the one with the career in real estate while DeShawn does nothing but interview potential staff from a script. Lisa is developing a jewelry line where DeShawn can't even pronounce the word "jewelry".

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sheree has a poisonous heart and is a s**t stirrer. If there were anything more than superficial relationships between these 2-3 warring women, they might have more success in getting along.

Kim is as tone deaf as a statue. And she is a fool to put her trust in Sheree. Sheree reminds me of the snake in the Garden of Eden. Anyone who hooks up with her should remember the line, "You knew I was a snake when you took me in."

I feel sorry for NeNe's husband. That man can't seem to get a word in, edgewise. He was trying to say something when NeNe just ran/talked straight over him. I'm convinced that this woman loves the sound of her own voice. I do like the sound of NeNe's foundation, and it sounds like she is going to take baby steps and succeed where DeShawn did not. Love the big hat idea! Those hats were GORGEOUS!! I think NeNe's brunch will have organization, where DeShawn's appeared to have no order at all....chaos running rampant.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3228594;
    DeShawn, smart? The one who had the fundraiser that left her in the hole for 20K? Are you confusing Lisa with DeShawn? Lisa is the one with the career in real estate while DeShawn does nothing but interview potential staff from a script. Lisa is developing a jewelry line where DeShawn can't even pronounce the word "jewelry".
    I think you're confusing my post with something else you read or made up cause I didn't say smart anywhere in my post, i said sweetheart, pretty, and nice, all of which is my opinion lol

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3228618;
    I think you're confusing my post with something else you read or made up cause I didn't say smart anywhere in my post, i said sweetheart, pretty, and nice, all of which is my opinion lol
    Oops! Sorry! Must be the Nyquil I just took for my cold...
    I don't know where I got "smart" from! My apologies again.

FORT Fan

I agree that Sheree is a snake. I still think the issue with NeNe's name on the list was done on purpose. I also think that the phone calls Sheree and Kim got are fake.

A few other observations from tonight's show:

Was I the only person laughing hysterically when Kim sang? And WTF was Sheree thinking when she said Kim was talented? WTF? Sheree had to be lying.

Why do Sheree and Kim kiss each others' butts? And how could Sheree say people believe her son resembles Denzel? Especially with his buck teeth? Is she high on crack?

Okay, I will admit I almost did not switch over from the election coverage for the mind-numbing Atlanta housewives. But I am glad I did! This show was was loaded with must-see TV moments tonight; it was hilarious.

First the pole dancing party. I think Sheree can make big bucks going that route!

Sheree and her new BFF, the oh you're so pretty, no you are so pretty, oh, hell we are both so pretty!, Kim. The guacamole rock had me laughing.

Once again I see Kim driving in a Range Rover, not the escalade. And where did she get the Porsche from? And where did she get that glass of wine she was drinking in the Porsche in that parking lot????? HUH?

Kim has been getting Botox for the past 5 years. Isn't 24 kind of young for Botox? Isn't 29 kind of young for Botox?

And she, too, has her own personal chef? We know that Sheree and DeShawn have their own chefs. Do Lisa and NeNe also have personal chefs?

My favorite character of the night was the voice coach. You tell her, girlfriend!

I think NeNe has more of a future in singing than Kim does. Especially when she is tanked!

I loved the look on Kim's face when she was listening to her song being played back. Priceless!

Loved the hats!

Cracked up when NeNe was trying to help her son do the math. Her hubby had to explain to them both that 1/2 is bigger than 1/3 and one could tell the light bulb was definitely off in NeNe's head!

The cat-fighting between NeNe, Kim and Sheree is going to come to a head soon, for sure.

I don't know if I was paying attention, but why weren't Kim and Sheree at DeShawn's birthday party dinner?

I am so glad I can go to bed knowing that we have a new president-elect tonight and also that Kim doesn't wear panties and Sheree doesn't wear a bra.

I missed tonight's episode due to being glued to election coverage but since it's my first time chiming in on these girls...my impressions so far of them....

NeNe....A good time and probably a very loyal friend.
    Sheree...... Where do I even begin?
    Lisa.....Beautiful but haven't seen much substance beyond that.
    Kim.......I want that magic mirror that tells her she's beautiful!
    DeShawn......Well-intentioned but did she seriously write a check to her church for $15.00??
    CYA

FORT Newbie

Last night's episode was hilarious!!!

It's obvious that Sheree is only trying to butt-kiss Kim when she tells her that she's "talented" and that she'll always support her "singing career". Everybody, including Kim, knows that she can't sing! You can see the lack of interest and the disbelief in Dallas Austin's face when he's around her. The voice coach seems like a no-nonsense woman and she proved it when she flat out told Kim that she sucks! I don't know why Kim allowed the footage of her in the recording studio to be aired on TV. She looked so embarrassed when the song she had recorded was playing. But hey, what can you expect from an idiot who needs to read the lyrics from her phone, thinks she doesn't need to know music (notes, pitch, etc) because she's a "singer", and does nothing to protect her voice as she smokes at least a pack a day?

One of the funniest moments in this episode was when NeNe said something about Kim's wig being on too tight for her to think or something like that! LOL. NeNe's the reason that I look forward to this show. Tonight, in the part when she was singing in the limo, she kind of reminded me of Dave Chapelle! Lol. Her sense of humor is very similar to Chapelle's and you know you're going to get some good laughs as soon as she comes on the screen. I like the idea of her foundation and the fundraiser. It seems like she's taking a good approach as far as starting things small and accomplishing realistic goals.

When I saw Sheree on the pole, I was convinced that that chick must've been a stripper in her past. She seemed too good. I don't think anyone can do the things she did on that pole without any previous experience. I was annoyed by Lisa's reluctance to participate in the pole-dancing. Everyone was doing it and it was all for fun, why try to act like you're too good to get on it? Still, once she was hammered, she jumped right on it!

Speaking of Lisa, did anyone else noticed that her personal chef's name is Keith? What an uncomfortable coincidence that must be, right? Imagine being her husband and having to hear her say her ex-husband's name every day.

There's so much other stuff I want to comment on but I'll save it for later. Keep those posts coming because you are all making me laugh!
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 11-05-2008 at 11:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread