+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1382Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

That's even better!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4124173;
    Either that or take away all of our mirrors!
    I'm in total agreement with that!!!
    I'm another flat-butted person, darn it.

not to mention that gravity pulls our "butts" down....btw...how can these women walk in those heels? I notice that Cynthia wears flats when around her fiance....I have to say I love Khandi...or Kandi, or Candi...however you spell it...she is cool....cracks me up how Phaedra just lied about her due date to pretend she didnt have premarital sex....jeez is this 2010 or 1910?

Ugh, Dwight is a lying sack of crap. They showed that conversation on tv and Cynthia ONLY asked if Phaedra was having the baby this week. Kim did the rest of the talking, and I don't recall anything about 10 fingers or toes and all of that other crap. I hope the old drama queen gets another dose of reality at the reunion show.

Cynthia, however, should not have approached Phaedra about the baby being term. Let it go. She has been caught in the lie. It's old news now.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 12-12-2010 at 11:41 PM.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Phaedra's mother is the one who looks like the fool if she bought into Phaedra's line of bull, if you ask me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh, I doubt that big momma bought that line of crap but all she can do is accept that her daughter is human.

-Unknown Author-

Seems to me, if she was able to accept that her daughter is human, Phaedra wouldn't have felt the need to keep the lie going.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Good point, but I just chalk that up to some people always being kids for their parents. Funny thing is, if mom thinks back and this grown woman is lying like that to her now, I'm sure she will be able to pinpoint a few times when she was younger and told a whopper or two. Phaedra needs to grow up.

-Unknown Author-

Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4125442;
    Cynthia, however, should not have approached Phaedra about the baby being term. Let it go. She has been caught in the lie. It's old news now.
    I know you're right about that and it would make us a better person to just let it go but sometimes, you just want to call them on their big fat lie.
    Just to let them know they weren't fooling anyone.

+ Reply to Thread