+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1357Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

i noticed that too . . . . i couldn't figure out if she had an accent, a speech impediment, or if she was high.

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;4123279;
    2) Hopefully I don't offend anyone, but what was up with Tracy's speech? I personally thought she talked like she is mentally challenged? Just strange.

Maybe Tracey's speech problem came as a result of swimming in Kim's Lady Sewage Pond.

PA

I thought she may have been on something, but PA's explaination may very well be the answer
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Tracy not only spoke in a strange manner, but she acts like a 12 year old! I think there is definitely something wrong there....but then again...no normal person would get involved with Kim.

With all that $$ that Sheree got from ex-hubby, plus her monthly child support and Bravo salary....if she were to go out and buy a reasonably priced/sized home in a decent (not over the top neighborhood) for cash so she'd have no mortgage pymts, she could live quite nicely. Georgia has some very nice homes at a much lower price than alot of other areas of the country. But of course...Sheree would rather keep up the image and not have to live like us regular folk. I wish someone would hand me 750,000.00 to buy a home in GA!!!

LOL! 750K would get you a converted carport in a Venice alley here! When all the Housewives were walking into that auto racing "thing", I though to myself, why would any woman with asses that big, wear spandex that tight. Kandi's pants looked almost transparent. Not a good look for anyone on that show. "Quiver"

LOL, maybe it's a "black thing". Seriously though. A big butt is a good thing for black women. i wish i had an ass like kandi's. and trust me, if i did, i'd stay in a tight pant, LOL! unfortunately, i'm a black girl w very little butt curvage thanks to my Indian mom, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4124048;
    LOL! 750K would get you a converted carport in a Venice alley here! When all the Housewives were walking into that auto racing "thing", I though to myself, why would any woman with asses that big, wear spandex that tight. Kandi's pants looked almost transparent. Not a good look for anyone on that show. "Quiver"

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4124097;
    LOL, maybe it's a "black thing". Seriously though. A big butt is a good thing for black women. i wish i had an ass like kandi's. and trust me, if i did, i'd stay in a tight pant, LOL! unfortunately, i'm a black girl w very little butt curvage thanks to my Indian mom, lol.
    Yeah....every time I loose weight and get down to a normal size for me...I get a totally flat butt...so I too wish I had some more shape to my butt. And I noticed that as you get older, your butt seems to get flatter the thinner you are! But...when I gain weight I have more shape...just not the kind that is attractive! Fortunately my daughter has a bubble butt like her dad (both myself and ex are white). I don't know why...but he DOES have a bubble butt so I'm glad she got his butt and not mine cause she looks very curvy with it, although she does not wear spandex! But she looks great in what she does wear.

Speaking of butts...Sheree's seems to be getting bigger each season.

I think what makes them, any or all of the Housewives look a bit out of dimension is wearing 6 inch heels. When they walk it looks comical and it makes some things a little more obvious.

I know what you mean about age and flat butts. I even found slack in my stretch yoga pants, and they are supposed to be fitted! After 50, someone should give us warning lables of things to come.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4124172;
    I know what you mean about age and flat butts. I even found slack in my stretch yoga pants, and they are supposed to be fitted! After 50, someone should give us warning lables of things to come.
    Either that or take away all of our mirrors!

+ Reply to Thread