+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1477Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4117569;
    At first, I was totally on Kandi's side, thinking that Kim should have compensated her (Kandi) somehow since the Tardy song did so well. (Who'd have thunk it??).

But now, if Kandi continues to provide Kim with everything involved with recording another song, then Kandi needs to stop. She needs to tell Kim, the first one was a favor, and now it's business or else take the song, arrangement, recording/studio time and team and everything else involved away!!!
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."
    I have no sympathy for people who just complain and don't act on what they know is right and fair.
    People continue to wipe their feet on doormats.
    (obviously, I have a million cliches for every occasion!!)

Totally agree. Kandi is putting a lot of herself into Kim's *singing* career, she needs to be getting paid! Can't imagine anyone in the music business not charging for all the work she is doing.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Finally got to watch this week's epi, am I the only person who hates the Sunday switch?
    Kim goes to take her daughter for a chasity ring wearing a dress with her boobs hanging out. She sets such a high moral standard for her daughter by then paying for the ring most likely with her married boyfriend's credit card.

Khandi...girl as much as I like you...oh man...having that male stripper take it all off...not a good image. At least BRAVO didn't show him pixalated out. You need to be more concerned about your music career than Kim's. BTW...did kim ever record this song & who wrote her new "hit"?

Nene...been there...understand your pain. It will get better.

I didn't see Sherre out with her Dr friend. Missed that part. Nice seeing Cynthia's wedding planning. Food looked awesome.

Now to Excedrine...I had an adobimal hystrectomy & I was told to not lift anything heavier than 5 pounds & could only make the steps once a day. What I don't get is taking her into the house before that baby. Babies are colder than adults??? She had Ayden in May so in Atlanta it had to be hot by then so I can imagine that poor baby had to be hot in the crocheted outfit. Then she covered him in a blanket to nurse him. I guess that outfit had to be shown since the person who did it also crochets for Oprah. Okayyyy. Some of her comments were "strange". She stood in the hospital an extra week because of high blood pressure & she had "complications" from her incision. Am I the only one here who is thinking "tummy tuck"?

I need to get back to work so someday I too might be able to afford an Aston Martin keychain.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My hysterectomy was much easier than my c-section (along with a tubal ligation)....stairs, and all. Surprised me....pleasantly. It took me a couple of weeks to be able to function normally after the section; my husband took the majority care of our son after delivery for those 2 weeks. Luckily, he was on vacation. He had moved our bedroom to the first floor.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4117834;
    Now to Excedrine...I had an adobimal hystrectomy & I was told to not lift anything heavier than 5 pounds & could only make the steps once a day. What I don't get is taking her into the house before that baby. Babies are colder than adults??? She had Ayden in May so in Atlanta it had to be hot by then so I can imagine that poor baby had to be hot in the crocheted outfit. Then she covered him in a blanket to nurse him. I guess that outfit had to be shown since the person who did it also crochets for Oprah. Okayyyy. Some of her comments were "strange". She stood in the hospital an extra week because of high blood pressure & she had "complications" from her incision. Am I the only one here who is thinking "tummy tuck"?

I need to get back to work so someday I too might be able to afford an Aston Martin keychain.
    To me, ALL her comments are "strange!!"
    The woman doesn't live on the same planet we do.
    Count me in on thinking tummy tuck also.
    But for all I know, she could have had any number of procedures done while in the hospital.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4118417;
    To me, ALL her comments are "strange!!"
    The woman doesn't live on the same planet we do.
    Count me in on thinking tummy tuck also.
    But for all I know, she could have had any number of procedures done while in the hospital.
    Common sense augmentation?
    Depth of Character Injections?
    A ME...ME...ME...ECTOMY?

Naw , your probably right.... Tummy Tuck
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911;4119706;
    Common sense augmentation?
    Depth of Character Injections?
    A ME...ME...ME...ECTOMY?

Naw , your probably right.... Tummy Tuck
    Apparently, from the last episode, none of the above.
    Definitely her "Me" was not removed from the host body!

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;4112437;
    See, I don't understand that reaction from her. Even when my baby was born I could plainly see through all the fluids on his body that he was the most cutest Eskimo-looking baby this side of the Mississippi! She's very ignorant and dreadfully not atuned if she can't recognize her baby's attractiveness.

And how could she imply that Asian babies aren't cute??? They ARE cute!!! Horrid woman!
    Although she's a real jerk, I didn't get the impression that she was saying Asian babies weren't cute. I interpreted the "gross" remark as all the fluids/blood still visible -- and the Asian remark was it looked Asian and not her child (as she isn't Asian).

She's so ridiculous, it's really a futile attempt to even analyze what she's saying or what she means.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think all newly born babies look a bit "Asian-y" when they first come out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Yes, they do, but has she once said about how happy she is to have him? Has she once said she's excited for him? I have yet to hear it. Now, I'm not watching regularly, but I would think she would have said it at some point.

I get that a lot of babies look gross when they're first born, and they probably look a little Asian (and, in Phaedra's defense, I don't think that was a racist remark or anywhere near it!) but most moms even when they admit to thinking their baby looked gross at first immediately follow it up with "but then they cleaned him/her up" and something about how wonderful he/she is. As if they're laughing at their own silliness.

I remember my mother telling me that when she had my younger brother, she was feeding him at night, and she was so tired and his face was still scrunched up in that newborn way, she was sure he had Down Syndrome or another developmental issue and the nurses were too scared to tell her! So, I'm not put off by the things she's said, as much as the serious way in which she's said them, and the lack of nice, loving things she's said. It's weird to me. Maybe I'm alone in that, but it really is odd.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4120833;
    I get that a lot of babies look gross when they're first born, and they probably look a little Asian (and, in Phaedra's defense, I don't think that was a racist remark or anywhere near it!) but most moms even when they admit to thinking their baby looked gross at first immediately follow it up with "but then they cleaned him/her up" and something about how wonderful he/she is. As if they're laughing at their own silliness.
    I think most of them look like little old men! Most babies take awhile before they look good.
    I don't think Pahedra was being racist or mean when she said that. But what bothers me is that when I see Apollo with the baby (which is most of the time) he seems far more comfortable with the baby than Phaedra ever does. I don't see any maternal feelings in the woman at all. It's just not in her. Too bad she didn't realize that before she had a baby. I think she would have been much happier being a childless career woman. Not everyone is cut out to be a parent and I applaud people who know that and don't bring unwanted children into this world just because of social pressure.

+ Reply to Thread