+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1588Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

while i'm not a big phaedra fan, i don't doubt her book intelligence . . . . she just doesn't seem to have a lot of common sense . . . . i know a ton of very smart ppl like that . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;4116958;
    But she made the Asian quip with a distasteful look on her face. It would be different if she said it with a giggle in her voice or something like that but that wasn't the case.

She's just an ignorant person all around.

As far as her passing the bar. Well, you know how the joke goes: What do you call a medical student who graduated last in his/her class? A doctor. I wonder if she was at the bottom her her class and just barely passed the bar on her 10th try?

i thought the scene w her feeding the baby showed she was bonding w him.

as far as the asian comment, i agree w you. my mom said when she had me, she was so out of it fr the drugs they gave her that the dr said "what a pretty little asian girl" to snap her out of it, lol. funniest part is my mom is indian, but since my dad is black, she was def expecting a black(er) baby, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4117025;
    I can't find one single thing about Phaedra that I like but I honestly don't think she was being a racist or meaning that looking like an Asian was bad thing in itself. I just think she expected her baby to look like an African American, not Asian. Maybe I am being too forgiving because there's not much to admire about this woman but I just didn't get that feeling when she said it. She just seems like a person with no filter when she speaks.

She has definitely not bonded with that adorable little baby. It's like she has this new aquisition and unsure what value it is to her life.
    Seems like the only thing she likes about him is his name.

FORT Fan

PA Snow Bunny - I thought it was her ex-gf that leaked the pregnancy, maybe it was a radar misprint? But you brought up a good point - when was she dating the girl? After Big Poppa, and before the football player? Wasn't this filmed in the spring? It doesn't seem like the timelines match up...

BTW, every time I hear about the new guy (Kroy?), I can't help but think "Does he not watch tv or read?? How does he not know about Kim?" hahaha

i so didn't understand the "show me you're a woman" . . . . i mean was he waiting for herr to expose her vagina or something????

i thought the Obama dildo was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4117195;
    Best lines, "crocheted for Oprah"! Who speaks like that?

"Show me you're a woman"

Worst scene, on WWHL when Andy gave Joyce (Kandi's mom) the Obama dildo.
    Wtf! Very inappropriate!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4117188;
    In October, an ex-boyfriend of Zolciak's spilled the beans of her pregnancy. "I was appalled and disgusted by that. I wasn't through my first trimester - you never know what could happen," Kim told the magazine.

Was this "boyfriend" Big Poppa or was there another boy-toy??? I'm sorry but given the choice of a spin-off between Danielle from NJ or Kim, I think I would choose Danielle bt then not watch.

Excedrine was given morphine during delivery??? Really??? Seriously???
    That's what she said. Just the messenger.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kandi's mother didn't seem to be offended by the Obama dildo. I thought it was hilarious.

And, it's not unusual to get morphine when in labor, which is when I'm pretty sure that Phaedra was given the morphine....not during delivery.

"Dr." Tiy-e made a fool of himself during this episode. I was glad that Sheree called him out, and he was steadily stammering and dancing just as fast as he could! And he had to resort to mysogynistic comments to try to retaliate.....just made him look worse. "Prove to me you're a woman!" and "Sometimes women just have to shut up....!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

The scene with Sheree and "The Love Doc" another meal paid for by Bravo!

As I said I didn't like the Obama dildo, didn't say her mom didn't.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fan

I hope Bravo paid! There was still food on the table after they both walked away..

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;4117201;
    PA Snow Bunny - I thought it was her ex-gf that leaked the pregnancy, maybe it was a radar misprint? But you brought up a good point - when was she dating the girl? After Big Poppa, and before the football player? Wasn't this filmed in the spring? It doesn't seem like the timelines match up...

BTW, every time I hear about the new guy (Kroy?), I can't help but think "Does he not watch tv or read?? How does he not know about Kim?" hahaha
    From what I could see online, it appears that DJ Tracy Young (Kim's previous girlfriend/lover) first announced Kim's pregnancy. It appears that when Kim found out she was pregnant, she went back to Tracy and asked her to help raise the baby with her because her boyfriend wasn't interested in the baby. Then apparently the boyfriend changed his mind, Kim dumped Tracy and got engaged to Kroy.
    Kim Zolciak Pregnant With Kroy Biermann’s Baby, Asks DJ Tracy Young For Support | Bumpshack.com

And, coming from such pillars of society with the highest sense of integrity, I'm sure that exactly what happened.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 12-01-2010 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911;4117082;
    O' Lordy.... I swear the first thing I thought when I read this article was "sure, she's 32". . The second thing I thought was "how can she be interested in him , he's not already married?" And, the third thing I thought was "singing career???" One song, badly sung (thank goodness for all that high tech equipment, huh kim), does not a singing career make. Whatever she's happy living her delusional life, and honestly I don't really care. I'm pretty nonplussed about her (most of the housewives in fact), but I do think the Diva act with Kandi regarding the "music" is pretty bad form. Kandi is doing HER a huge favor by offering her help and expertise and has only mildly hinted at any compensation in return. Kim has a lot of nerve criticizing anything Kandi offers her and to act like she knows more (or anything) about the music industry is more of Kim's craziness. She enjoys the little bit of fame she does have because of Kandi's friendship and graciousness. To me that is just down-right ungratefulness. The worst part is Kim is totally clueless and I think truely believes that she has achieved "Super Stardom" and has done on her own pure "talent". She wants Kandi to just hand over an album of #1 hit songs so all she has to do is screech them out in the recording booth, wait for the mixers to work their magic, put on her wig and best dress that covers the least to do promos, and sit back and rake in the big, big, bucks with a "Thanks girlfriend" (maybe), and call it even. It's just a thought, but I wonder if Kim's new preoccupations (engagement and pregnancy) are a sign that her pop star career has (mercifully) come to an end. We can hope I guess....
    I do like Kandi. I think she is a genuine person and does alot for her friends out of kindness and her love for them. I don't think she is a push over though and I'm pretty sure that she will have it out with Kim at some point over her ungrateful divaness. Kandi also cracks me up
    At first, I was totally on Kandi's side, thinking that Kim should have compensated her (Kandi) somehow since the Tardy song did so well. (Who'd have thunk it??).

But now, if Kandi continues to provide Kim with everything involved with recording another song, then Kandi needs to stop. She needs to tell Kim, the first one was a favor, and now it's business or else take the song, arrangement, recording/studio time and team and everything else involved away!!!
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."
    I have no sympathy for people who just complain and don't act on what they know is right and fair.
    People continue to wipe their feet on doormats.
    (obviously, I have a million cliches for every occasion!!)

+ Reply to Thread