+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1588Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I don't mind Kandi's show-after all those who watch know exactly what they are watching for and others have the option not to watch. What I do hate is that they show it on the RHOA. I didn't tune in to watch that and while I'm no prude it would be nice if they kept them seperate. It is a very adult show and I respect that it makes many people uncomfortable.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

OK what's YOUR freak number? Kandi's show-TMI!! And that stripper was disgusting!
    Fakedra's poor baby! Is she really that dense that she didn't realize her life would change when she had a child? I was surprised there wasn't a nanny already at her house to take care of the baby.
    Kim is some piece of work. Wouldn't that $3,000 done more good going to a charity for preventing teen pregnancy? And letting your 13 year old daughter walk around with her boobs hanging out! And now Kim is knocked up by that young football player she obviously used because she wanted another child. She is not a good example for her girls!
    I feel bad for Nene, but I guess that's the price you pay for fame.
    I applaud Sheree for calling out the fake doctor on his scam.

FORT Fogey

Reg. Phaedra...I've read where there is a disconnect between mom and child with c-sections. Same with babies who come prematurely. There is something unsettling about having a child in a way that doesn't align with expectations and/or the physical aspects of a full-term normal delivery (not sure which...likely both).

I get all of this. My son was delivered normally but 6 weeks early. He nearly died a few hours after birth. This was followed by about 2 1/2 years of related and unrelated maladies that could have taken him at any time. It was scary and disconcerting.

It was really hard for me to warm up to him because I never felt he was going to make it. I don't think I officially bonded until he was about 3 or 4 - i.e. when the health issues ceased, and I started to feel it was safe to bond with him (he's fine now...you'd never know he was sick a day in his life).

(Note to expecting moms wanting to deliver anywhere other than a hospital: DON'T DO IT.)

Plus, Phaedra is just being Phaedra...deliberately stating things in a controversial way to claim her place on a show comprised of over-the-top drama queens.

new low? a stripper on a show abt sex???? what else would you have on that kind of a show, lol????

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4116334;
    ok...that entire scene with Kandi in her shop with the women filming that show of Kandi's and then her bringing in that male stripper guy was TOTALLY DISGUSTING and gross. Kandi has finally sunk to a new low...I've lost any respect for her....

I hate this show being on Sunday nights anymore. I forget about it. Okay so who exactly IS Kim's baby-daddy?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The Atlanta Falcons football player....defensive end. His name is Kroy Biermann. He's 25 years old. The roster says 6' 3", 260 lbs.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 11-29-2010 at 01:40 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4116640;
    The Atlanta Falcons football player. His first name is Croy. (sp?)
    Is she sure about that? When did things end with Big Poppa?

"Supposedly".....she ended it with him several months ago (maybe 6?) when she decided that he was not going to get a divorce. I'm sure she'd rather have Big Poppa's money than Kroy's "chump change". Heard he only makes about $400,000/year. Of course, knowing Kim, I could see her being pregnant by BP and hooking up with Kroy.....and being subsidized by BP, so that BP could give his wife a "story". I don't see her as being very honorable.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Oh gosh, ONLY 400,000 a year?? Whatever will she do??

I have to give Sheree some credit for her confrontation with that awful guy. She kept her cool, and she was absolutely right about the whole "don't introduce me to your kids so early" thing. And good for Nene with the way she stood up to Greg. He was absolutely wrong to talk about her like that.

How is it that these women are suddenly the classy ones? Minus Kim that is...

The thing about his 400,000 is that it's not necessarily guaranteed, and he'll probably have a relatively short career. Kim's not used to that!

+ Reply to Thread