+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1357Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Are you sure she knew??

Yes, she knew. TPTB had asked her to keep the pregnancy under wraps. The picture was taken after they asked her to do just that.

FORT Fogey

Oh, how can you possibly know that?
    It's just a really serious thing to accuse someone of.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4115862;
    Nevermind. She's just plain dumb as a rock.
    That comment really hit my funny bone... still laughing!!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

ok...that entire scene with Kandi in her shop with the women filming that show of Kandi's and then her bringing in that male stripper guy was TOTALLY DISGUSTING and gross. Kandi has finally sunk to a new low...I've lost any respect for her....

And why do people who consider themselves "famous" always need a celebrity stylist? Don't they have good enough taste on their own? Isn't a wedding planner enough? And to say that if someone (just because they are a "celebrity stylist") tells you to put on an orange hat, you would do it w/o question...well...guess you don't have enough trust in your own taste or instincts that you would gladly obey what someone else wants for you. Just wondering...

Sounds like Cynthia is not her own person...sure hope that stylist doesn't tell her to dress like BOZO the clown. LOL These kind of people that pay others to make decisions for them are truly pathetic...you have to almost feel sorry for them that they have lost themselves in the process of seeking fame.
    Last edited by Holly in SoCal; 11-28-2010 at 11:33 PM.

So...here we see Kim's daughter Brielle getting a $3,000.00 diamond "abstinence" ring (which I'm sure Big Poppa paid for) and then in the next shot she is in, she is wearing a tank top with her boobs hanging out (let me insert a side note here that it would have been nice if Kim put some clothes on before visiting her jeweler...if you know what I mean). Way to go Brielle! I think that her wanting an abstinence ring was just her way of getting a "diamond" ring out of her mom/Big Poppa. If she were really as fearful as she said of catching a sexual disease, for one...you wouldn't need a ring to remain abstinent, that commitment comes from within (as Nene said...from the heart and then Kim's daughter replies...I have a ring...she is clueless...its not about having a ring!) and two, how come you said you would only stay abstinent until you are 18...does the disease factor or fear factor go down after 18? And having a boyfriend at her age is not going to help keep her celibate....it'll make it all the more harder. Nope...either it was all about getting a diamond ring OR it was one of those Bravo scripted moments. Also loved when Nene said that Kim needs to lead by example...she is soooo right!

Just my observation....from all the baby talk that Kim was doing w/Nene...either she was already pregnant during that scene (from that young football player guy) or she purposely went out and got pregnant with him shortly thereafter...all this talk with Nene while sitting there wearing Big Poppa's engagement ring.

And don't you just love Phaedra's remark about her now being "chained" to her baby? I thoroughly believe her getting pregnant was purely by accident and since her mom is a pastor...she couldn't just end the pregnancy and she had to marry because of the pregnancy. She is constantly indicating how she has a life to live (a very busy and self-indulgent one at that) and that she is not sure how she can still do all her stuff AND have to take care of a baby. She is NOT ready for a child, but when an accident happens, you have to become ready really quick! Of course it really helps when you are going to hire all kinds of help to do everything with the baby so you can still do all your stuff...wonder if she'll hire a "wet-nurse" too?

FORT Fogey

If you really wanted to, I suppose you could excuse Phaedra's initial (awful) reactions to her baby as "knee-jerk" but how do you explain that she still has yet to say anything nice about him? He's beautiful, and it's so sad that she can't show any interest in him.

I've never had kids, so obviously I don't know, but is it even possible that the doctor said not to lift her tiny, 8 pound baby? I mean, 8 pounds is not much...

It's sweet that Apollo seems to enjoy him, but he's clearly clueless. I started to panic when he wasn't really holding the baby's head... I was literally saying "carefulcarefulcareful!" But at least he's trying!

Was it just me or did they leave him in the car and walk in without him??

I don't know why this upsets me so much, but even if you just compare her to the other housewives who've had babies, it's kind of horrifying. Maybe she didn't want to get pregnant, but it was her actions that caused it, not the baby's.

I think they had a driver for their ride home from the hospital and left the baby in the car with him while Apollo took Phaedra into the house. I had two c-sections and was never told I could not lift either one of my babies....yes...it was rather painful...but NO ONE was going to keep me from lifting and loving on my babies! And after you have c-sections, they make you get up out of bed the very next day (at the very least) and walk around a little to prevent blood clots...so for her not to be able to walk up the stairs or whatever...she is just milking it. And you're right tears....she should be showing alot more interest and pride towards her baby...she really seems like the baby is just an inconvenience that she will have to deal with but then again at the same time, she can use the baby as a prop to show off her wealth by dressing it in designer stuff. So sad...that poor baby. For someone that claims to be a Christian...I've yet to see it in her...she is a very poor example of Christianity in all she says and does.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4116334;
    ok...that entire scene with Kandi in her shop with the women filming that show of Kandi's and then her bringing in that male stripper guy was TOTALLY DISGUSTING and gross. Kandi has finally sunk to a new low...I've lost any respect for her....
    I agree, completely disgusting, especially when they all act like they have so much "class."
    Nene was the only one who showed some discrimination about what she would talk about and what she wouldn't. Is it possible but the Nice Nene of the first season is returning again?? I know I'm liking her again.
    I also like Nene talking to Kim Z's daughter about the abstinence ring/commitment, not that Kim's daughter really cares. I think she was in it for the ring itself. Even Clueless Kim seemed surprised that a daughter of hers would voluntarily say no to sex.

Phaedra drives me nuts. I can't stand frail "poor little ol' me" girls. On one hand she acts like she could beat anyone with one hand tied behind her back and then when it suits her, she becomes a delicate flower.
    I was far more active after my hysterectomy than she was after her C-section and mine was just a tad more involved. Sheesh. What a dumb bunny.

+ Reply to Thread