+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1568Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4111902;
    And Phakedra's utter disdain for that beautiful baby is horrifying!
    I think her reactions were knee jerk reactions. I remember when I had my son way back when and when I first saw him he was two different colors and I thought "Oh, what have I done, I've made an ugly baby" which was one of my fears while pregnant because of my own low self-esteem at the time. I had never seen a new born and had no clue what a new born looked like. A few hours later he was all one color which was a relief for me. That certainly did not mean I didn't love him or had disdain, I was in shock. That was years ago when men weren't allowed in the room but I think she loves her baby and was merely stating he looked Asian because his eyes were so small. I don't think it was anything against Asians.

I think she might be one of those people who is book smart and the intelligence ends there. Bless her heart. I think the baby is in strange but good hands.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Really, I cannot buy Phakedra as a "book smart" person. Hale, she coulda' read up on what carrying and birthing a baby is all about, and toned down her dummy reflex. I swear, she must have cheated or gone through law school on her back, and I'd not be surprised at all to learn she paid someone to take the Bar on her behalf. She strikes me as the real deal in one area only, low intelligence.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

If Phaedra went to UGa law school and passed the bar in Georgia, as well as being featured as a rising lawyer-- one can only speculate that her absurd 'character' on the show is an attempt to gain notoriety (under the theory that bad publicity is better than no publicity)- or they have an amazing affirmative action program at UGeorgia-- or the standard for finishing law school and passing the bar in Georgia is much lower than anyone imagines.

I personally lean toward the first. But it's simply impossible that the person she plays on the show is even marginally competent as a lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish;4114057;
    If Phaedra went to UGa law school and passed the bar in Georgia, as well as being featured as a rising lawyer-- one can only speculate that her absurd 'character' on the show is an attempt to gain notoriety (under the theory that bad publicity is better than no publicity)- or they have an amazing affirmative action program at UGeorgia-- or the standard for finishing law school and passing the bar in Georgia is much lower than anyone imagines.

I personally lean toward the first. But it's simply impossible that the person she plays on the show is even marginally competent as a lawyer.
    ITA. I just can not put the two together. I don't think she's that good of an actress to play that dumb. But she must have a good working knowledge of the law to keep her practice.
    Maybe she has a photographic memory and that's how she got thru college and the Bar. Other than that, I can't figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;4111931;
    where's the discussion of Kim's pregnancy?

was wandering over at comcast.net and its official Kim is pregnant with that football player dude

Kim Zolciak reveals: I'm pregnant! - Life and Style
    nice picture of her and the baby daddy
    Bet his parents aren't too thrilled about Kim! I'd disown my son if he brought home her!

Just saw this online. Not always easy to understand Gregg Leakes as he is interviewed but doesn add a different perspective on the Nene/Gregg dispute.

Gregg Leakes Interview:
    Gregg Leakes Puts Nene on Blast (video) l ABSURD TO SUBLIME

He does not address anything about him cheating on Nene, as she seems to be trying to intimate but sounds like Nene got too big of an ego from the show, at least from Gregg's interpretation.
    It's probably a little of both.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Heard another reason for why stupid Kim has denied her pregnancy. Life and Style had first dibs on breaking the story so, if she wanted to get paid, she had to keep quiet.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Evidently, with all her vast knowledge of nursing, Kim still thinks the "no smoking" while pregnant doesn't apply to her.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4115788;
    Evidently, with all her vast knowledge of nursing, Kim still thinks the "no smoking" while pregnant doesn't apply to her.
    Does she still smoke??? Did you see a picture? Is she that dumb to let anyone photograph her smoking while pregnant.....although I think she is dumb enough to smoke while pregnant.
    Nevermind. She's just plain dumb as a rock.

FORT Fanatic

Saw a photo on TMZ of Kim smoking outside a Falcons game, and was/is pregnant at the time. Pitiful, all the way around.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread