+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 418 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree1590Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3226502;
    I believe Lisa said she was part Japanese. I saw a speeding vio for Kim that shows she was born in 79 and her race is white/hispanic
    Wow. That means she REALLY needs to lay off of the drinking and smoking.

Kim does not look 29 to me but who knows what she really looks like. What is under the fake hair, nails, makeup, boobs and designer outfits. Hispanic? I don't see that either. I thought Lisa looked part Japanese, she's cute.

My favorite NeNe line was when she was talking about Kim singing. She said something to the effect that she had never heard Kim sing before and maybe "they" could give out a Grammy for humming! LOL

On one of the shows, Kim was also saying that Big Poppa could be the one true love of her life! Has she ever said how long they have been together? What will she do when that ship sails?

We'll see this week how Kim reacts to the voice coach telling her that she basically can't sing! (Did Joho ever have a voice coach on RHOOC?)

FORT Fanatic

I thought Lisa looked part Japanese, she's cute.

Miss Wu is part chinese. She seems to be a poor man's version of Kimora.
    She sure is pretty and has good figures, especially after 3 kids.
    As far as making a real living, I must say I have never seen her line anywhere.
    Macy's or Saks.

I think Lisa is a lot prettier than Kimora, although I think they are both beautiful. But, sometimes Kimora looks like a transvestite to me....lol....
    Regarding Kim, there is something up with her. What makes her think she can just make a record and be a country star, she lives in a fantasy world.

FORT Newbie

i love NeNe and Lisa the most also...the housewives were on wendy and they said Lisa's ex husband is Keath Sweat and wendy was asking why they broke up and NeNe was in the background saying..."How you doing??" and everybody was laughing because NeNe was trying to say he was homosexual. Lisa was mad as hell she stopped talking lol

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

[QUOTE=MamaC;3226554;]My favorite NeNe line was when she was talking about Kim singing. She said something to the effect that she had never heard Kim sing before and maybe "they" could give out a Grammy for humming! LOL

QUOTE]

My favorite NeNe line was when her gay boyfriend told her son to 'help a brotha out' (while trying on suits) and Ne Ne goes, " a brotha?..... you mean a sista". I couldn't stop laughing.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

I am watching reruns today and has anyone else noticed that Kim always has her jacket and purse in hand like she is ready to walk out the door even while she is eating cake at her daughter's party?

well she does seem to walk around with $100 bills in her purse all the time. Kim I notice usually pays with cash most of the time she buys something. I guess Big Poppa Is not Crazy enough to give her access to his credit cards all the time.

I noticed she paid for the diamond bracelet with a credit card and I noticed when she was in the hotel room with her daughter and friends, she sure did not want to give up her credit card! I guess she is put on a budget! Big Daddy appears to have a deep voice from what I could make out while he was on the phone. He must have tons of money to throw around. I was thinking Russell Simmons but the voice didn't sound like him.
    Regarding the coat thing, when she had Nene over to listen to her songs, I noticed she had her coat on like she was ready to walk out the door. What's up with that?

+ Reply to Thread