+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1478Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4111838;
    prhoshay: LOL! I know what you mean. At least c-section babies don't have "cone-head".
    Brace yourself.....Mine Did!!!! Luckily, it resolved within 12-24 hours. Sometimes babies try, unsuccessfully, to deliver vaginally before a c-section is decided upon....thus the mashed-baby head. They had to do the section because his heart rate kept dropping.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;4111931;
    where's the discussion of Kim's pregnancy?

was wandering over at comcast.net and its official Kim is pregnant with that football player dude

Kim Zolciak reveals: I'm pregnant! - Life and Style
    nice picture of her and the baby daddy
    I can't get over the news. And now, of course, these talk of her doing a spin off. This baby was so planned!

I am stunned that Phedra, or whatever her name is, is an actual attorney. I wonder if she received her education from Devry or perhaps it is one of those phake law degrees you can purchase online????

PA Snow Bunny: Maybe Phaedra and "Dr. Love" got a two for one deal!

LOL, i thought she said barbarian cream . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4111896;

The "bar-varian" cream comment was a hoot- she pretends to be oh so fine but cannot manage to pronounce Bavarian cream. She's a bottom feeder as far as I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4111493;
    Oh, now, lots of people will deny their pregnancy for a while until they're farther along. You can't fault them for that, or at least I can't.

I'm glad you said something about Phaedra's theatrics though. I've never had a baby and didn't want to sound ignorant, but aren't you pretty much numb? Her reaction to her son was horrifying. First "oh, gross" and then "he looks Asian" well how lovely.
    See, I don't understand that reaction from her. Even when my baby was born I could plainly see through all the fluids on his body that he was the most cutest Eskimo-looking baby this side of the Mississippi! She's very ignorant and dreadfully not atuned if she can't recognize her baby's attractiveness.

And how could she imply that Asian babies aren't cute??? They ARE cute!!! Horrid woman!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4112264;
    I am stunned that Phedra, or whatever her name is, is an actual attorney. I wonder if she received her education from Devry or perhaps it is one of those phake law degrees you can purchase online????
    Same place Dr Tye-E got his doctorate!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I don't ever recall her saying or even hinting at the fact that the baby wasn't cute. She said he looked Asian. Also, the "gross" thing was surely a response to the fact that the baby wasn't cleaned up yet.

For all of her faults, I believe that by the time that baby reaches a certain age he's going to understand his mom's "Phaedraisms" and take them with a grain of salt.

Sure, she's nuttier than a Snickers bar but I believe she likely feels for her new baby the way the majority of moms feel for their babies.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4113022;
    I don't ever recall her saying or even hinting at the fact that the baby wasn't cute. She said he looked Asian. Also, the "gross" thing was surely a response to the fact that the baby wasn't cleaned up yet.

For all of her faults, I believe that by the time that baby reaches a certain age he's going to understand his mom's "Phaedraisms" and take them with a grain of salt.

Sure, she's nuttier than a Snickers bar but I believe she likely feels for her new baby the way the majority of moms feel for their babies.
    Y'all will kill me, but I'm rather smitten with Phaedra.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4112295;
    PA Snow Bunny: Maybe Phaedra and "Dr. Love" got a two for one deal!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;4112439;
    Same place Dr Tye-E got his doctorate!

Rats!
    I got here too late and everyone has stolen my line about Phaedra & Dr Love's degrees!!

Phaedra got her BA at Wesleyan Women College in '93 and her JD from Universtity of Georgia.
    Doesn't it just boggle the mind that the woman we see on RHofA did that??!!!!

+ Reply to Thread