+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Oh, now, lots of people will deny their pregnancy for a while until they're farther along. You can't fault them for that, or at least I can't.

I'm glad you said something about Phaedra's theatrics though. I've never had a baby and didn't want to sound ignorant, but aren't you pretty much numb? Her reaction to her son was horrifying. First "oh, gross" and then "he looks Asian" well how lovely.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Brand new newborns are not usually the most attractive things you've ever seen. They tend to be all water-logged (understandable after about 10 months floating in fluid) and mashed-up looking. I remember when I first saw my son, I said, "Hmmmm......" Thank goodness, they start to bounce back pretty quickly. Looked much better the next day! As the days went by, he became a knockout!

When they hit you with that spinal block before the c-section, nothing works below your waist. It's a weird feeling. I've had 2 in my lifetime.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 11-22-2010 at 04:23 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

C-section babies are so much cuter that vaginal birth babies. Maybe she said gross....... because it looked a lot like her. Now that's gross!

I hadn't watched the show at all this season, but did see a majority of last night's episode.
    It was good to see Lisa again.
    I never thought I'd miss her, but I guess I did.
    I'm totally amazed by Phaedra being an attorney, but then I'm usually surprised by everything I see with the Housewives.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4111658;
    C-section babies are so much cuter that vaginal birth babies. Maybe she said gross....... because it looked a lot like her. Now that's gross!
    You know, my baby was a c-section baby, and he was still a "Hmmmmm........" when I first saw him!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay: LOL! I know what you mean. At least c-section babies don't have "cone-head".

Phakedra's lack of intellect is stunning- what a faking pretender! Full term pregnant and she has no clue what happens in the delivery room other than to say there's "blood". And it seemed the good Doctor was arranged for at the last stage of pregnancy. She is pure Stoopid.

The "bar-varian" cream comment was a hoot- she pretends to be oh so fine but cannot manage to pronounce Bavarian cream. She's a bottom feeder as far as I can see.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

And Phakedra's utter disdain for that beautiful baby is horrifying!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fan

where's the discussion of Kim's pregnancy?

was wandering over at comcast.net and its official Kim is pregnant with that football player dude

Kim Zolciak reveals: I'm pregnant! - Life and Style
    nice picture of her and the baby daddy

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4111896;
    Phakedra's lack of intellect is stunning- what a faking pretender! Full term pregnant and she has no clue what happens in the delivery room other than to say there's "blood". And it seemed the good Doctor was arranged for at the last stage of pregnancy. She is pure Stoopid.

The "bar-varian" cream comment was a hoot- she pretends to be oh so fine but cannot manage to pronounce Bavarian cream. She's a bottom feeder as far as I can see.
    I thought she said: Barbarian cream. Either way, it was laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4111351;
    How embarrassing that she, as an adult, felt the need to maintain a lie with her mother and everybody else. I'm hoping that she realizes how stupid she looks. What a sad and disingenuous relationship she, obviously, has with her mother. Of course, that may be a family tradition.
    For all her uppity-ness, it's laughable that, as an adult, she's still scared of her mommy. You'd think she'd be smart enough to warn everyone, including the doctor, not to mention the fact that she was full term.

+ Reply to Thread