+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1407Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Oh, ShaBoom soooo deserves this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Which begs the question ... don't these idiots know that someone somewhere will eventually tell all??? How do they think they'll continue with their scams once it's out and their face is all over the television.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4108218;
    Which begs the question ... don't these idiots know that someone somewhere will eventually tell all??? How do they think they'll continue with their scams once it's out and their face is all over the television.
    Simply: no, they don't.
    They have no concept of how they portray themselves.

[QUOTE=PA Snow Bunny;4107710;]
    Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4107418;

An Aston Martin DB9 is my dream car! I told my son that after I die he has to sell my house & buy one to bury me in. He informed me that he will bury me with a Matchbox version & keep the real one for himself.
    That's so funny! I think that your son has the right idea!

Okay we finally get the reason why Phaedra has been lying about her due date- Her mother is a Pastor and "nobody in their family has a baby without being married".

Is there a shotgun wedding smiley on this forum?

Then the doc just goes around practically screaming that she's full term right in front of big momma, who appeared to have a case of sudden deafness and did not respond.

That was the funniest birth I've ever seen!

I love Phaedra-the woman cracks me up every time she opens her mouth. Every time she speaks I keep hearing that guy from the "Outsourced" commercial saying "Grits is just ground up corn".

No that fake Dr. fool did not bless the card game-lol!

Nene knows Dr. Fake! She did an event with him. Kandi knew as well! He got kicked off the radio because he wasn't a real doctor. They were grilling his butt to the wall at the card game! Kandi's mom called it! The man went to school online.

The girls need to offer her one word of advice- GOOGLE! Next time some guy strolls along with all of their smooth talk that girl needs to get her google on!
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 11-21-2010 at 11:05 PM.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

I was impressed with NeNe....going to a job interview and owning up to a cubicle rather than an office. Very smart. I think she and Kandi are the only two who get that they can't count on this show forever. I hope Sheree and Kim get a grip and start building careers for the post-show reality of reality tv.

I saw Kim on WWHL. Her new song sort of stinks, and I sensed that she kind of picked up on the fact that her 15-minutes of musical fame is likely over.

I'm enjoying this season...the women seem gentler and kinder, and for whatever reason, more real than in past seasons. I think it's great that Sheree, for example, comes right out and says that she wants to marry into money.

Loved watching Lisa invited back in the fold even though she's not a regular anymore. I also like seeing the extended families.

FORT Fanatic

"Google Me" they should take Kim's advice. Isn't that the name of her new song?

Loved this episode. Phaedra is a hoot! Still don't understand Cynthia's purpose, other than a pretty face.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Poor Pheadra's son growing up knowing his mother's first word to him was 'gross'. I'm glad it was confirmed by the doctor that she was full term.
    I thought Kim's new song 'Google Me' was worse than "Tardy for the Party'.

So, Kim just confirmed it on twitter, she is expecting. Wow. I cannot wait to see her pregnant and with a baby.

Life and Style
    Last edited by reneekk; 11-22-2010 at 10:25 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was trying to figure out why crazy Phaedra was moaning and groaning while they did the c-section. It's not as if you are not completely numbed up. She is always up for putting on a show for the public.

How embarrassing that she, as an adult, felt the need to maintain a lie with her mother and everybody else. I'm hoping that she realizes how stupid she looks. What a sad and disingenuous relationship she, obviously, has with her mother. Of course, that may be a family tradition.

And, on WWHL, didn't stupid Kim say (when asked if she was pregnant), something like "No! What? Do I look fat, or something?" As far as lies go, Kim, you are not much better than Phaedra....you know, the person you were bashing for lying?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread