+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Sheree's ego was extremely highlighted in this last episode. I loved how we were privvy to her OTT belief that she was sooooo much better dancing than anyone else. The producers know exactly what they are doing. The funny part is that she has absolutely no idea whatsoever how foolish she sounds to the rest of us.

And yes, when life is hard for all of us, we should definitely treat ourselves to a dream car....that costs anywhere from almost $200,000 to $300,000. Especially when you have no job.

Was that guy that Kim was drooling over his butt, the one she is now dating? that supposedly, got her pregnant?? There was something creepy about him to me. But then, I have to remind myself, he's dating Kim Z.

Usually and especially this last episode, I'm left with my mouth hanging open at the size of the enormous egos that abound on this show(...but not Kandi.)
    I'm often taken aback when I hear her sing in the studio because her voice is so beautiful and what a range she has!!
    As far as I'm concerned the rest of the housewives are there purely for my enjoyment at their unbelievable antics. If they were normal, I doubt I'd be watching.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4106397;
    Although I think Phakedra is ridiculous and awful, she is a nice addition to the show's general atmosphere, as is Cynthia. Her craziness makes the rest of them seem more normal, and that coupled with their newfound likability is really making for a lovely show.
    I totally agree. Phaendra cracks me up, she's so ridiculous. The only thing that makes me really not like her is how she keeps referring that Apollo grew up in a white household. Someone needs to slap her next time she says that.

I love Cynthia. Her perspective on these ladies is right now with mine. It's nice to see a normal girl.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4106525;
    Sheree's ego was extremely highlighted in this last episode. I loved how we were privvy to her OTT belief that she was sooooo much better dancing than anyone else. The producers know exactly what they are doing. The funny part is that she has absolutely no idea whatsoever how foolish she sounds to the rest of us.

And yes, when life is hard for all of us, we should definitely treat ourselves to a dream car....that costs anywhere from almost $200,000 to $300,000. Especially when you have no job.

Was that guy that Kim was drooling over his butt, the one she is now dating? that supposedly, got her pregnant?? There was something creepy about him to me. But then, I have to remind myself, he's dating Kim Z.

Usually and especially this last episode, I'm left with my mouth hanging open at the size of the enormous egos that abound on this show(...but not Kandi.)
    I'm often taken aback when I hear her sing in the studio because her voice is so beautiful and what a range she has!!
    As far as I'm concerned the rest of the housewives are there purely for my enjoyment at their unbelievable antics. If they were normal, I doubt I'd be watching.
    I love that we got to see her buy that car, knowing now it was recently repo'd. HAHAHA!

Yes, it is. I do not think he is good looking at all. They seem to spend a lot of time together though. She said we don't get to see their first date, I hope we do get to see some of it though. Side note, I'm still dying to know were her girl's father is. Why has this never been addressed - on the show or the reunions????

I haven't started RHOBH (I am so far behind!) but right now, Atlanta is my breath of fresh air. These girls are just fun.

OOOH except for the episode were Nene had Cynthia and Peter over and Greg freaked out. I felt so bad for Nene there. That was just sad.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I could not believe how NeNe was putting her hands in Greg's face, rudely touching him while Peter and Cynthia was over. I know her actions were fueled by alcohol, but she would have acted a total fool had he done anything like that to her. He was most gentlemanly in asking her to stop. Some men would have gotten much uglier. That was also being rude to her guests. I think a woman would have slapped her...alcohol, be damned!

I have a friend who used to drink to excess who told me about a time when she was sitting at a bar, struck up a conversation with a woman sitting there, didn't like something she said; my friend said she (my friend) took off her shoe and slapped the woman across the face with it! I'm sure she realizes that she was lucky to get out of there with her face intact. NeNe's actions brought that story to mind.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

[QUOTE=thedragonlady;4106525;]Sheree's ego was extremely highlighted in this last episode. I loved how we were privvy to her OTT belief that she was sooooo much better dancing than anyone else. The producers know exactly what they are doing. The funny part is that she has absolutely no idea whatsoever how foolish she sounds to the rest of us.

QUOTE]

I am sure her attorney was thrilled to see that she bought an Aston. That's a baby Aston so she probably "only" paid $150,000 for it. Oh well!!!! I have told my son that when I die he should sell my house & buy me an Aston to be buried in. He told me he would bury me with an Aston Matchbox car.

I just love these women being shown with items they can never afford.

[QUOTE=PA Snow Bunny;4106790;]
    Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4106525;

QUOTE]

I am sure her attorney was thrilled to see that she bought an Aston. That's a baby Aston so she probably "only" paid $150,000 for it. Oh well!!!! I have told my son that when I die he should sell my house & buy me an Aston to be buried in. He told me he would bury me with an Aston Matchbox car.

I just love these women being shown with items they can never afford.
    Just shows I don't know much about Aston Martins. But a baby Aston that sells for only $150K??? How very crass!! Must be for the riff-raff who only aspire to be James Bond.

[QUOTE=thedragonlady;4107418;]
    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4106790;

Just shows I don't know much about Aston Martins. But a baby Aston that sells for only $150K??? How very crass!! Must be for the riff-raff who only aspire to be James Bond.
    An Aston Martin DB9 is my dream car! I told my son that after I die he has to sell my house & buy one to bury me in. He informed me that he will bury me with a Matchbox version & keep the real one for himself.

Seems like the upcoming episode exposes that weirdo that Sheree has been dating. Can't wait to see what the previews are all about.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so looking fwd to the next episode!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4107867;
    Seems like the upcoming episode exposes that weirdo that Sheree has been dating. Can't wait to see what the previews are all about.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Me, 3!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread