+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

tvaholic: I like Philly Cheese, easier to remember. I was trying to think of suitable nicknames and so I started with "douche`". Pronounced with a French accent, Do-shay. Since all the ladies are so sophisticated, elegant and classy, they deserve only the best. KimDouche`, ShereeDouche`, NeNeDouche`, KandiDouche`, and PhillyCheese Douchee`.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4104213;
    I never know her name, Phlandra, Phaleesha, Phendrella, Philly Chees just came up! Sorry! All the wives have nick names so I thought that it was OK!
    Oh, it's just me. I'm just having trouble keeping up with all of the names. I never would have known that was Phaedra. How about Hydra.....a mythological many-headed serpent! Medusa.....the mythological chick with snakes for hair! (Jeez!!!! I hate snakes!!)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4103524;
    I just feel so badly for the baby. I don't see her bonding with this child at all. Another thing to keep in mind: Not all state bar's are equal. In some southern states, in order to be a mortgage broker, you have to be an attorney. My daughter took the CA, NY and FL bar and passed them all on the first try. I don't think Phadera could take the focus off of herself to commit to something so difficult. Hell, she can't even see a pregnancy through to the end .........
    Wow! Kudos to your daughter...those are the 3 hardest bars to take...I think NY is 1st, then CA then Florida. She must be very smart! My daughter took the Florida bar and passed the first time. I live in CA and work with lawyers...and I know many a person who failed the CA bar the first time and had to take it over and then sometimes over again!

So....tell your daughter I said...GOOD JOB!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4104467;
    Oh, it's just me. I'm just having trouble keeping up with all of the names. I never would have known that was Phaedra. How about Hydra.....a mythological many-headed serpent! Medusa.....the mythological chick with snakes for hair! (Jeez!!!! I hate snakes!!)
    That applies if you just substitute all those dumb looking rosebuds in her hair for snakes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4104480;
    Wow! Kudos to your daughter...those are the 3 hardest bars to take...I think NY is 1st, then CA then Florida. She must be very smart! My daughter took the Florida bar and passed the first time. I live in CA and work with lawyers...and I know many a person who failed the CA bar the first time and had to take it over and then sometimes over again!

So....tell your daughter I said...GOOD JOB!!!!
    My son in law also passed the PA, NY and now Calif bar. We've got a bunch of smart kids around us!! Hooray to all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4104238;
    tvaholic: I like Philly Cheese, easier to remember. I was trying to think of suitable nicknames and so I started with "douche`". Pronounced with a French accent, Do-shay. Since all the ladies are so sophisticated, elegant and classy, they deserve only the best. KimDouche`, ShereeDouche`, NeNeDouche`, KandiDouche`, and PhillyCheese Douchee`.
    I work for an LA Casting agency. I'm in the commercial dept. and I was submitting yesterday and a commercial came up....... "Philly Cheese"! I couldn't believe it! Just thought that it was a funny coincidence!

thedragonlady & Holly in SoCal: I agree our children are amazing. Thank God for the BarBri! The first time bar passage rate in CA is approximately 38%. Bravo to these kids. I just don't see that potential in Phaedra. Maybe she purchased her JD.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4101683;
    I don't mind Phaedra's excentricities. And, I don't really care about her baby's conception date - or genetic tree for that matter.

What I would like to know is the truth behind her education. Good yucks!
    She graduated 1999 University of Georgia Law School. Specializes in entertainment/intellectual property.

As legal secretary for a million years and in some top law firms, sooooo hard to imagine.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Okay dare I say that I love Phaedra as an addition to this show. She's so over the top you have to sit back and laugh your butt off. Even the way she said the line about the belly band being a fifty cent piece wrapped in gauze cracked me up. She certainly brings me more laughs than Deshawn or Lisa ever did.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I was really liking Sheree this season, until last nights episode. Everything about the dancing with the stars event, she was a total B. From going on how she doesn't have time to fit it in (they why did you say you'd do it!) and when she got nasty with the valet about opening her door - really, that's nice and their suppose to, but REALLY???

I'm finally all caught up on the season. I just love this series!

FORT Fogey

Although I think Phakedra is ridiculous and awful, she is a nice addition to the show's general atmosphere, as is Cynthia. Her craziness makes the rest of them seem more normal, and that coupled with their newfound likability is really making for a lovely show.

+ Reply to Thread