+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4101495;
    Vino Veritas is Latin for truth in wine.
    Thank You
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Looks like ShaBoom may start a relationship with a man over ketchup after all. She'll be slinging hash and filling the ketchup.

Kandi is smart! She kicked it to Skim in a big way, writing the Ring song in a way that Skim never ever can pull off, even with autotune! Skim won't get any part of the tune, cadence, or rhythm right, never in a million years. I know little about music, but Kandi wrote that perfectly to squash Skim. Very smart, and Kandi doesn't have to say one negative word about Skim's lack of ability.

Phakedra, on the other hand, what a buffoon. I swear she did not get through law school on her own, much less pass the Bar. There's a backstory there for sure. She is a dunce. The seven month term, no one believes that fantasy.

NoNo, IMHO, got a big head and believed herself better than Gregg when she became a Bravo Celebrity. Small wonder he stopped being her lap dog. Not to condone infidelity, but c'mon, that woman is a marriage killer. Poor NoNo, she's tried so hard to overcome her pathetic upbringing. Serious, it's quite sad; she just doesn't have the tools to bootstrap her life into something of which she can be genuinely proud.

One final thought, I love Kandi. And I despise ShaBoom.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

For all we know, Phandrella (or whatever her name is) is the best lawyer on the face of the earth. Honestly, I don't get her AT ALL. In the famous words of another housewife "Money can't buy you class" and she is the living, breathing example of that! She's a mess! BUT, for some reason (creativity?) some lawyers live their lives outside of the "box". I don't know his name, but there is this one lawyer , that comes to mind (from Texas?????) who doesn't fit the mold of what (most) people expect a lawyer to look or act like. He has a long pony tail and wears western garb! He's eccentric AND is also a VERY good and famous lawyer. I have to give credit to ANYONE who does the time and work that it takes to become a lawyer. THEN they have to pass the bar exams so, you know what?..... good for her! If having tacky tastes makes her happy or being more eccentric (lol) makes her happy, that's her choice (it also makes for good TV fodder). My main complaint with her is that she seems kinda mean and self centered! It doesn't matter if she's a lawyer or a waitress! She just doesn't seem like a caring or nice person but then most of the housewife don't. Guess that she's in good company!

I just feel so badly for the baby. I don't see her bonding with this child at all. Another thing to keep in mind: Not all state bar's are equal. In some southern states, in order to be a mortgage broker, you have to be an attorney. My daughter took the CA, NY and FL bar and passed them all on the first try. I don't think Phadera could take the focus off of herself to commit to something so difficult. Hell, she can't even see a pregnancy through to the end .........

Well, something is up with that whole "thing" about having the baby early! I can't imagine any Dr. agreeing to what she said. Of course, I couldn't imagine any Dr. knocking out Michael Jackson every night, so go figure. Her story doesn't seem to be truthful. Sounds cruel but I don't worry about her baby anymore than I do about all of the other children, of the world, that could possibly have a bad parent. I'm sure that that kid will, at least, have food on the table and a warm bend to sleep in. She's crazy, but really, she's not that bad. I'm sure that that baby will be cared for even if it is by a nanny. There are PLENTY of other people who have no business having a baby! I worry more about those stupid Duggars, having more kids, than I do about Phindrella having one! I'll say this much, I bet that her kid goes to college while the Duggers don't care about that at all! Philly Cheese's baby will be just fine and probably soiled rotten! You can do that when you just have one!

tvaholic: "soiled rotten" great play on words!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4103556;
    tvaholic: "soiled rotten" great play on words!!!
    Heh-heh! Can't take credit! Just was typing too fast and left off the "p". Pretty funny though!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4103543;
    Well, something is up with that whole "thing" about having the baby early! I can't imagine any Dr. agreeing to what she said. Of course, I couldn't imagine any Dr. knocking out Michael Jackson every night, so go figure. Her story doesn't seem to be truthful. Sounds cruel but I don't worry about her baby anymore than I do about all of the other children, of the world, that could possibly have a bad parent. I'm sure that that kid will, at least, have food on the table and a warm bend to sleep in. She's crazy, but really, she's not that bad. I'm sure that that baby will be cared for even if it is by a nanny. There are PLENTY of other people who have no business having a baby! I worry more about those stupid Duggars, having more kids, than I do about Phindrella having one! I'll say this much, I bet that her kid goes to college while the Duggers don't care about that at all! Philly Cheese's baby will be just fine and probably soiled rotten! You can do that when you just have one!
    Not so sure about the baby being spoiled, judging from what she told her husband on how she would raise the child. I'm thinking the child will most likely just be an afterthought in her life....cared for by nannies, sent to boarding school but probably extremely well dressed.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, who in the heck is "Philly Cheese"?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4103987;
    OK, who in the heck is "Philly Cheese"?
    I never know her name, Phlandra, Phaleesha, Phendrella, Philly Chees just came up! Sorry! All the wives have nick names so I thought that it was OK!

+ Reply to Thread