+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

wait, what football guy?!?!?!!?

phaedra is an idiot who clearly got pregnant before her wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4100371;
    I like the show being on Sundays now. I can't believe Phaedra doesn't know how far along she is. Wouldn't her Dr. have told her? And there's no way you can be 7 months pregnant with an 8 pound baby. She might be book smart but low on the totem pole for common sense.
    Kim cannot sing. I wished someone would have just told her that.
    I read in some tabloid magazine that Kim is pregnant by that football guy.
    Nene should not have been fighting with Gregg in front of Cynthia and her fiance. They looked very uncomfortable. But I think Nene was drinking too much.

LOL, in WWHL, Nene said she likes Apollo more than she likes Phaedra, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4101109;
    I am loving the other ladies' commentary on Phakedra and her antics and BS this season. NeNe is hilarious! I am liking all of the Atlanta ladies more this season. Maybe its just in comparison to that awful Phakedra

Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20;4101355;
    You know, maybe she wants the baby to come out early so the two of them will have the same brain function? I'm just saying...
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4100482;
    What I and, I'm sure others know, is that a baby can be huge at 7 months, but that usually comes with gestational diabetes. I'm also sure that dramatic Phaedra, if she had gestational diabetes, would have been announcing it to anybody who would listen. Those babies are what I've always called "sugar babies". I do know a woman who delivered a 12 pound baby, who did not have gestational diabetes. Phaedra just looks shifty when she talks about her due date and what the baby weighs, and her scheduled c-section. I guarantee you she's up to no good in trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes.
    If you watch the luncheon scene, every time Phaedra talks about her due date, she scratches her nose and that's the only time she's doing it. Lying?????I'm just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4101006;
    Just finished watching this last episode of RHofA.

Phaedra is no dummy. She knows exactly what she's doing by trying to spin stories about the due date. She's as phony-baloney as they come. She keeps using the term "inducing" delivery, which no professional doctor would do unless it was extremely close to term and only for a good reason. Saying "he's big enough already" is not a good reason. :nono Babies go until term not just because how big they are but how advanced their development in all aspects are, including brains, organs, bones, etc.
    She's just covering so as not to explain when she got pregnant because there must be a good reason why she doesn't want people to know. And most of us are pretty sure what that reason is.

Again we were subject to the screeching of Kim, who can't sing. Period.
    Just listening to Kandi sing the opening of the song and then Kim singing told us everything we need to know: Kandi has a beautiful voice and can carry a tune. Kim, not so much. Someone (Kandi!!!) needs to tell delusional Kim the truth about auto-tune.

Nene had been drinking too much, probably started before Cynthia and Peter got there. The old saying "in vino veritas" was proven with her last night. More and more is coming out about their situation. She has often spoken about loss of trust and I wondered if Gregg had cheated on her. Apparently he has. Nene, under the influence, pretty much confirmed that. I'm just surprised that she kept quiet for so long about the truth and never an indication of how upset she really was. I can't see Nene taking the news of her husband cheating quietly and graciously.
    What is "vino veritas"

Vino Veritas is Latin for truth in wine.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

As in you start drinking wine, and your mouth starts running!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4101412;
    on monday's ep she said he had a doctorate in psychology, LOL!
    It's more likely he simply has a BA in B.S.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

I don't mind Phaedra's excentricities. And, I don't really care about her baby's conception date - or genetic tree for that matter.

What I would like to know is the truth behind her education. Good yucks!

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4101251;
    Is that news you're supposed to take graciously? Because if someone ever cheated on me, well, let's just say Elin Woods would approve.

I feel terribly for Nene if her marriage is falling apart. Because it seems that it's being strained by things that strain all our marriages, rather than one partner's out-of-control spending (aka juicy and theresa) or one partner being a bully (Vickie and Don) or one being a manipulative heartless shell (Tamra and Simon).
    Graciously was probably a dumb word to use because I can't imagine anyone responding that way. Unlike Elin Woods, I'd use every single one of those golf clubs on his car!!
    I, too, feel sorry for Nene re her marriage. 13 years is a long time and she has always spoken about him very lovingly. I think there's a lot we just don't know yet. It's also possible that Nene got very self-involved and became a changed person since her newly found celebrity and Gregg felt neglected. (but I'm not excusing cheating, no matter why!)
    Usually, there's never just one reason or one person's fault for things falling apart.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4101412;
    on monday's ep she said he had a doctorate in psychology, LOL!
    Well, Sheree can say he's the king of Siam also but from what I've read, there's no evidence whatsoever of any degree in psychology. If he did have such accreditation, he'd be the first to let us all know.

+ Reply to Thread