+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Saw on Bravo board where Cynthia finally married Peter July 27, 2010. Wedding was late, due to drama by NoNo wanting her hair and make-up redone, and Kim and boyfriend got into an argument about some red-head he was checking out.

Bravo did not want the info put out about the wedding.

Page 3 of Bravo board.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What I and, I'm sure others know, is that a baby can be huge at 7 months, but that usually comes with gestational diabetes. I'm also sure that dramatic Phaedra, if she had gestational diabetes, would have been announcing it to anybody who would listen. Those babies are what I've always called "sugar babies". I do know a woman who delivered a 12 pound baby, who did not have gestational diabetes. Phaedra just looks shifty when she talks about her due date and what the baby weighs, and her scheduled c-section. I guarantee you she's up to no good in trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4100482;
    What I and, I'm sure others know, is that a baby can be huge at 7 months, but that usually comes with gestational diabetes. I'm also sure that dramatic Phaedra, if she had gestational diabetes, would have been announcing it to anybody who would listen. Those babies are what I've always called "sugar babies". I do know a woman who delivered a 12 pound baby, who did not have gestational diabetes. Phaedra just looks shifty when she talks about her due date and what the baby weighs, and her scheduled c-section. I guarantee you she's up to no good in trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes.
    Sugar Baby....OMG didn't Phaedra admit to doing the sugar in the va-jay-jay thing???? I'm just sayin is all

Okay, that baby conversation at the burger joint garage sale was so funny! Phaedra needs to quit her junk with her due date. She's just asking people to do the math with all of her constant lying.

My neighbor's dog howls better than Kim sings. What was Kandi thinking giving her a song that she'd actually have to sing? Wasn't crazy about what I heard but we never heard more than 3 lines. Thank goodness! Can deal without having to live with a tone deaf woman's attempts at singing an actual song without the benefit of autotune.

Lawrence, on the other hand, she can work with.

Hopefully Kandi is doing something to make sure that a paycheck is on the way this time. She cracked me up with her "raise your hand if you have a grammy" line.

I'm glad Nene is sticking to her guns with her son. I was surprised at Greg and his reaction to the ladies talking.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 11-08-2010 at 09:51 PM.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Just finished watching this last episode of RHofA.

Phaedra is no dummy. She knows exactly what she's doing by trying to spin stories about the due date. She's as phony-baloney as they come. She keeps using the term "inducing" delivery, which no professional doctor would do unless it was extremely close to term and only for a good reason. Saying "he's big enough already" is not a good reason. :nono Babies go until term not just because how big they are but how advanced their development in all aspects are, including brains, organs, bones, etc.
    She's just covering so as not to explain when she got pregnant because there must be a good reason why she doesn't want people to know. And most of us are pretty sure what that reason is.

Again we were subject to the screeching of Kim, who can't sing. Period.
    Just listening to Kandi sing the opening of the song and then Kim singing told us everything we need to know: Kandi has a beautiful voice and can carry a tune. Kim, not so much. Someone (Kandi!!!) needs to tell delusional Kim the truth about auto-tune.

Nene had been drinking too much, probably started before Cynthia and Peter got there. The old saying "in vino veritas" was proven with her last night. More and more is coming out about their situation. She has often spoken about loss of trust and I wondered if Gregg had cheated on her. Apparently he has. Nene, under the influence, pretty much confirmed that. I'm just surprised that she kept quiet for so long about the truth and never an indication of how upset she really was. I can't see Nene taking the news of her husband cheating quietly and graciously.

I am loving the other ladies' commentary on Phakedra and her antics and BS this season. NeNe is hilarious! I am liking all of the Atlanta ladies more this season. Maybe its just in comparison to that awful Phakedra

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4101006;

Nene had been drinking too much, probably started before Cynthia and Peter got there. The old saying "in vino veritas" was proven with her last night. More and more is coming out about their situation. She has often spoken about loss of trust and I wondered if Gregg had cheated on her. Apparently he has. Nene, under the influence, pretty much confirmed that. I'm just surprised that she kept quiet for so long about the truth and never an indication of how upset she really was. I can't see Nene taking the news of her husband cheating quietly and graciously.
    Is that news you're supposed to take graciously? Because if someone ever cheated on me, well, let's just say Elin Woods would approve.

I feel terribly for Nene if her marriage is falling apart. Because it seems that it's being strained by things that strain all our marriages, rather than one partner's out-of-control spending (aka juicy and theresa) or one partner being a bully (Vickie and Don) or one being a manipulative heartless shell (Tamra and Simon).

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4101006;
    Just finished watching this last episode of RHofA.

Phaedra is no dummy. She knows exactly what she's doing by trying to spin stories about the due date. She's as phony-baloney as they come. She keeps using the term "inducing" delivery, which no professional doctor would do unless it was extremely close to term and only for a good reason. Saying "he's big enough already" is not a good reason. :nono Babies go until term not just because how big they are but how advanced their development in all aspects are, including brains, organs, bones, etc.
    She's just covering so as not to explain when she got pregnant because there must be a good reason why she doesn't want people to know. And most of us are pretty sure what that reason is.
    You know, maybe she wants the baby to come out early so the two of them will have the same brain function? I'm just saying...

oh yayyyyyy! i love that show!

Quote Originally Posted by elinda3834;4099303;
    Saw a commercial that Tabatha's Salon Takeover will be on Monday nights now. So I guess that's why Atlanta Housewives was moved.

on monday's ep she said he had a doctorate in psychology, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4099606;
    From everything I've read, he doesn't have a doctorate, MA, BA or anything to certify him as a "doctor." Unless he went to court and had his first name legally change to "Doctor," he's using it fraudulently.
    I think he thought Sheree, because of how she lives and acts, had lots of $$$ so maybe he was looking for a sugar mama. Wonder how Sheree feels when the shoe is on the other foot.
    He just makes my skin crawl. There's something creepy about him.

+ Reply to Thread