+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I don't blame Sheree for not slicing strawberries with that guy. He seems like a control freak. Dude obviously wants to be on tv to try to get people to buy whatever he's selling. Sheree can't be dating this guy. It MUST be a business deal. She obviously needs the money. His "how to get and keep a man" book is on the way and Sheree will be a major part of his infomercial. I hope she's well compensated for hanging around this weirdo.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4098721;
    he is gross!!!!!!!!

he skeeves me out in a major way.

and what the heck is he supposed to have a doctorate in?

and i wonder who in the world would be taking his relationship advice after watching him try to date sheree??!?!?!
    From everything I've read, he doesn't have a doctorate, MA, BA or anything to certify him as a "doctor." Unless he went to court and had his first name legally change to "Doctor," he's using it fraudulently.
    I think he thought Sheree, because of how she lives and acts, had lots of $$$ so maybe he was looking for a sugar mama. Wonder how Sheree feels when the shoe is on the other foot.
    He just makes my skin crawl. There's something creepy about him.

Quote Originally Posted by elinda3834;4099303;
    Saw a commercial that Tabatha's Salon Takeover will be on Monday nights now. So I guess that's why Atlanta Housewives was moved.
    What is Tabatha's Salon?
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha;4099756;
    What is Tabatha's Salon?
    It's a show about a hairstylist that goes around to other hair salon's that are on the verge of going out of business and helping them to get their business back in order. It's actually pretty good. However, not good enough to warrant the change.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4099182;
    Saw on another site Sheree had her $200,000 Astin Martin repoed. (sp) Said she didn't care, it was just a car. The car was taken due to fact she never paid her divorce lawyers, and it was one of the few assets she had. She doesn't own a home.

Guess now, she'll meet a man on the bus!
    She-Ray should NOT be allowed anywhere near an Aston Martin!!! The mere thought of her being anywhere my dream car skeeves me out! Did she say she used the "sugar trick" too?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4100077;
    Well it maybe available for cheap! Or as she says for "grotis."
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I like the show being on Sundays now. I can't believe Phaedra doesn't know how far along she is. Wouldn't her Dr. have told her? And there's no way you can be 7 months pregnant with an 8 pound baby. She might be book smart but low on the totem pole for common sense.
    Kim cannot sing. I wished someone would have just told her that.
    I read in some tabloid magazine that Kim is pregnant by that football guy.
    Nene should not have been fighting with Gregg in front of Cynthia and her fiance. They looked very uncomfortable. But I think Nene was drinking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4100299;
    Well it maybe available for cheap! Or as she says for "grotis."
    Well I would doubt the attorney who has possession of the Aston would be giving it up. She owed the lawyer $100,000 & that Aston sells for about $150,000 so he got a great deal!

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4100371;
    I like the show being on Sundays now. I can't believe Phaedra doesn't know how far along she is. Wouldn't her Dr. have told her? And there's no way you can be 7 months pregnant with an 8 pound baby. She might be book smart but low on the totem pole for common sense.
    Kim cannot sing. I wished someone would have just told her that.
    I read in some tabloid magazine that Kim is pregnant by that football guy.
    Nene should not have been fighting with Gregg in front of Cynthia and her fiance. They looked very uncomfortable. But I think Nene was drinking too much.
    Phaedra knew exactly how far along she was; She thought she could act like she wasn't already pregnant when she got married.

Kim's "singing" was just painful.

+ Reply to Thread