+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 379 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree987Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3150146;
    I caught the 30 minute preview of the Atlanta housewives after Project Runway, and DAAAAMMMNN!!! These women bring drama to the table and seem like REAL people. They said it themselves that they're "new money," which makes great TV.

These chicks may seem less fake, but they still make the NYC ladies look poor, and the OC women look destitute. The Atlanta wives make people like us seem like we live under bridges with common trolls. These women have homes "fully staffed" with chefs, housekeepers and house managers.

These chicks seem more likable than the others. I like how they also know each other and aren't afraid to say unflattering things to each other's faces. I'm going to like this show!

What's up with the blonde and her "Big Papa" boyfriend? She wrote a $67,000 check to buy a brand new Escalade! She says she's an aspiring country singer, I wonder if she sings like Jo if you get my drift. Notice how they showed her in the recording studio but didn't show her actually SING?

I can sense it already. This show is going to be awesome!
    Do you know the ATL Housewives or something? I wouldn't go as far to say many of the things you have. These women did NOT make the NYC women look "poor" or make the OC women look destitute. Only two of the housewives even had real mansions. The others all had McMansions ala Slade and Jo. NYC Housewives had expensive NYC apartments AND large MANSIONS in the Hamptons, they're on a completely different financial level.

All that said, they most definately do bring the drama and I will be watching this season.

I could not believe "Big Poppa" gave that woman $67K for an escalade. If you're going to spend $67K on a woman, at least pick one that is in shape and attractive.

In fact, all on the ATL housewives need a trip to the gym badly. Instead of buying tacky McMansions, they should be hiring personal trainers.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

That lady with "big papa" - that was creepy. She said her own friends don't even know who he is? Weird. Very very very weird.

Keep in mind that real estate in Atlanta is nowhere near what it is in Manhattan, or even southern California. So these women's homes might seem larger and grander but they get it all for a smaller price tag compared to NYC and socal.

I'll probably watch this show. I love all of the housewives shows. So addicting and snark-worthy!

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3152415;
    That lady with "big papa" - that was creepy. She said her own friends don't even know who he is? Weird. Very very very weird.
    My mother and I watched it and we've reached the conclusion that Big Papa already has a Big Mama. Big Papa probably doesn't want his Big Mama to find out about the Little Mama that's why he's avoiding the cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;3152822;
    My mother and I watched it and we've reached the conclusion that Big Papa already has a Big Mama. Big Papa probably doesn't want his Big Mama to find out about the Little Mama that's why he's avoiding the cameras.
    Ooh, very insightful! You are probably right! Either that or being on the show would be detrimental to whatever he does for a living, so he is never shown and everyone has to be silent about his identity.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by onei0091;3153441;
    Ooh, very insightful! You are probably right! Either that or being on the show would be detrimental to whatever he does for a living, so he is never shown and everyone has to be silent about his identity.
    True, but I think someone will rat out "Big Papa" before the season is over.

Has the actual season started yet, or have they only shown that 30-minute preview episode?

Just the 30-minute preview, Lobeck.

Don't know when they will start any of the housewives, maybe in September?

I'm pretty sure the preview said it started in mid September. I'm kind of looking forward to it.

FORT Newbie

Ewww! What a bunch of illiterate skanks, who will no doubt be bankrupt in ten years. It sure would have been nice to see some old Atlanta aristocracy represented here, but, alas, they'd never agree to be a part of these low-rent Real Housewives franchises. I can't wait to watch! There is nothing better than watching a bunch of low class trailer trash and hood rats throwing money around. I want to see them in ten years when their husbands are trying desperately to secure sales jobs at the local car dealerships. Blech. And once again (RHoNY, notwithstanding), there is no mention of the elite schools in which these dirty ho's enroll their children? Of course not; afterall, who needs education when you can load up on BLING BLING!!!! Bring it on, Bravo!

FORT Fan

I think this show is going to be hilarious. Big Papa is soooo married. It's obvious...LOL

+ Reply to Thread