+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1326Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4096060;
    Okay, I wonder how long Sheree is going to put up with this guy she's dating. He's a bit much
    He's such a PLAYER!!! Personally...I think he's just a broke, smooth talking gigolo looking for a sugar momma! He's gross!!

Well, he ain't a gonna get no kinda sugah momma outta ShaBoom Whitfield. She is so broke I bet she pays the minimum on her credit cards, and has personal debt up to here from when she was a high flier on all that big ball money. That woman is back to being dead broke like she has been most of her life. She's not a designer, not Oscar material, she's just dreaming.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Lights out at Union Station; fate uncertain for merchants at ‘Big Poppa's' mall ShareThis

By Christian Boone

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
    With the holiday season approaching, Union Station Mall merchant Chakayah Omwaso normally would be unpacking merchandise. Instead, she spent Tuesday night boxing up her kiosk while the mall still had power.
    Enlarge photo Elissa Eubanks, eeubanks@ajc.com Lee Najjar, a local real estate tycoon from Duluth, is often referred to as "Big Poppa" on the "Real Housewives of Atlanta."
    . On Wednesday, the mall was dark.
    Georgia Power cut the juice Tuesday night after the mall's owner, Lee Najjar -- better known as Kim Zolciak's benefactor "Big Poppa" on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" -- failed to make good on a tardy light bill.
    "He doesn't care about anyone's livelihood but his own," Omwaso, who owns Anu Gift Shop, told the AJC. She's operated a kiosk at the mall for 11 years.
    Many arrived at the mall on Wednesday only to find most stores and the Department of Driver Services office were closed, Channel 2 Action News reported. Sears and Macy's were open because they have their own meters, a Georgia Power spokesperson told Channel 2.
    "We have no idea what's going to happen," said James Song, manager of Focus Boutique.
    But he's worried that the boutique, a Union Station tenant for six years, will have to close down.
    "It's very frustrating," Song told the AJC.
    Najjar has dealt with money woes for much of the year, public records confirm. His Forsyth County residence was placed into foreclosure last month, though it's unknown whether the house was auctioned off. Najjar also owes more than a quarter of a million dollars in back taxes to Union City.
    Merchants were told that Union City police will be patrolling the mall, but Omwaso said she wasn't going to take any chances.
    "We've been told a lot of things," she said, adding that she's lost faith in the city and the mall management.
    Kocktail Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4098299;
    Well, he ain't a gonna get no kinda sugah momma outta ShaBoom Whitfield. She is so broke I bet she pays the minimum on her credit cards, and has personal debt up to here from when she was a high flier on all that big ball money. That woman is back to being dead broke like she has been most of her life. She's not a designer, not Oscar material, she's just dreaming.

didn't she get a pretty sizeable settlement in her divorce?

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4098101;
    He's such a PLAYER!!! Personally...I think he's just a broke, smooth talking gigolo looking for a sugar momma! He's gross!!

My gaydar goes off when he is on the screen. Is it just me?

The way ShaBoom lives, she blows through her alimony and child support in a heartbeat. I can't live on the amount she gets, and I'm pretty conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4098313;
    didn't she get a pretty sizeable settlement in her divorce?
    Sheree Whitfield appeals her divorce settlement Smart Sexy Rich & Crazy!……SSRAC.comOn the show “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Sheree Whitfield expressed a desire for a “seven figure” settlement from her ex-husband and former Falcon player Bob Whitfield. She has since said very little about the case because of legal wranglings.
    She received a settlement last year but wasn’t happy with it. So she has appealed it all the way to the Georgia Supreme Court. The case is scheduled to be heard Monday, January 12.

Before you continue reading let me remind you that Sheree said at her event for her clothing line that she divorced Bob because he didn’t want to see her thrive, he wanted her to support him but not the other way around, so she left him to pursue her dreams. In the text that follows her lawyers paint her as incompetent and uneducated to persuade the court that Bob should pay her more money because she lacks the ability to make any.

What the hell did she leave him for if she’s such a failure? I also concluded from reading all this why Sheree is confused. Sheree had kids with Bob before marrying him so half of the lifestyle she was accustomed to was when the two were just dating. To sum it up, Sheree shouldn’t have given him all her goodies without a marriage license. She was with dude for 14 years but only married to him for 3…..dummy!

Her attorneys painted her a high school graduate with limited skills to earn income, arguments for alimony she did not receive. This agreement meant she wouldn’t be able to stay at her $2.6 million home. She receives $113,422 a year from the divorce, not enough for her live the lifestyle she’s used to and clearly not at the level of what the hit Bravo show conveys. Sheree also received a lump sum of $775,000, shares of Whitfield’s retirement pension, nearly half of the marital property and child support.

Here are all the facts provided by the Fulton County court public information officer:

The ex-wife of a former Atlanta Falcons football player is appealing a Fulton County court’s refusal to grant her alimony and a new trial. Under a 2003 pilot project, the high court has agreed to review all challenges to final divorce decrees that are not deemed frivolous.

FACTS: Bob and Sheree Whitfield separated after three years of marriage in 2003 and divorced after seven in 2007. They have two children, who were 8 and 11 at the time of the divorce.

Bob Whitfield, 36, is a recently retired NFL player who once played for the Atlanta Falcons. Sheree Whitfield currently appears on the popular reality TV show, “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

The trial court awarded her custody of the children and $2,142.87 a month in child support. It also awarded her a division of the marital property totaling more than $1.1 million and including a lump sum payment of $775,000. It gave her half of the marital portion of three NFL retirement plans. But the court did not award alimony. To Continue Reading Click

The court awarded him nearly all the real estate, including four homes, and the recording studio, Patchwerks, which he founded. Her lawyers moved for a new trial over the denial of alimony. The lower court denied the motion, and she now appeals to the Supreme Court.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Oh, well, at the bottom it gives the child support amount. That I could live on !
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4098299;
    He's definitely barking up the wrong tree if he's gigolo. And besides, when asked to slice strawberries, she said she "didn't do no manual labor" so forget those kinds of jobs for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4098314;
    My gaydar goes off when he is on the screen. Is it just me?
    My daughter says I have the worst gaydar ever but I get a Dwight-ish-ness from him too, especially when he was preparing dinner. Maybe he's confused too!! Maybe he's just looking for a sugar momma or daddy and it doesn't matter which. Personally, I think the whole relationship is scripted.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4098320;
    What the hell did she leave him for if she’s such a failure? I also concluded from reading all this why Sheree is confused. Sheree had kids with Bob before marrying him so half of the lifestyle she was accustomed to was when the two were just dating. To sum it up, Sheree shouldn’t have given him all her goodies without a marriage license. She was with dude for 14 years but only married to him for 3…..dummy!
    Guess she was just his baby momma. I'm surprised he even married her at all, since apparently she was willing to just play the role of wife and mother without the commitment.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 11-05-2010 at 01:50 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Correction, watched again, Cynthia was a 32D, she thought she was a C, and NoNo was a 34F. 34! no way. I remember NoNo said she didn't like bras, cause she paid too much for the girls to stand up. On the reunion or WWH a question came in, why didn't she wear a bra, since her boobs sagged so much. She got pissed!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4098101;
    My son (yes I converted him to the dark-side) thinks Sherre's date is gay.

+ Reply to Thread